Chapter 19

"Bec are you really sure about this?" Irin asked me for I don't know how many times now.

We are on our way to the airport because my flight will be at 10 AM and Irin here is asking me for a millionth time now if I am really leaving.

Yes that's true. I already made up my mind, there's nothing left me in here in Thailand anymore.

"Yes Rin... I told you already, this is it. There is no more turning back."

And with that Irin nodded her head in anticipation. She drop by my residence to accompany mom and dad sending me off the airport.

As I nuzzled my nose on my neck pillow, I look at the window trying to remember every little thing bit of inch of how Thailand looks like, as if I am imprinting this memory in my mind. As if i'm gonna forget this place that I held the memory of it in my mind.

When we came into an abrupt stop, I notice that the street we stopped into due to the traffic jam is the street where Freen and I first walked in the rain because I was sulking, it was the street where both of us dances in the sweet melody only both of us can hear. And the small care bear store on the corner of the street is where I nag Freen about buying me a yellow care bear that has chubby cheeks to remind me of her rosy pink ones.

A single street corner that conveys a lot of memory I cherish on the depths of my heart. But then again, I smiled bitterly as I remembered the girl I am inlove with.

Flashback

It's our off day and all of the staff and crews in IDF is invited to P'Mind's 10th anniversary as an artist in idol factory. All of us were also invited so we are all present on the venue. All of us we're seated together, but I am near the counter now trying to escape from my friends who will seemingly broke my eardrums because of being too loud, all of them are squeeze together in one table, except Freen. It's been a few weeks since she avoided me and she's acting as if I don't even exist.  Right now she is sitting beside her boyfriend on a separate table consisting of some artist that are under another company. She was clinging to his arms and Seng's hand are drape around her waist securing her protectively.

She look so happy.

Aren't she even affected about the thing going on between us?

Shut up Bec! She don't give a damn about what you feel. You fell first so it's your fault.

"If looks could kill they probably be dead by now."

I was snapped out of my gaze as I heard Friend's voice rang behind me making me avert my gaze turning my attention to her.

"She is stupid you know." She added.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh shut it Becky! We all know who we are talking about."

" Why do you say so that she's stupid?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious enough? You look so freaking head over heels for her and the way you look at her is far way more than just a friend so everyone can easily see that your inlove with her. She's just so stupid not to see that."

"Am I that obvious?"

"Yes girl." Friend replied. " But I swear I can't believe that Seng guy beat you with her."

"What?"

"Well, let's just admit that he will never be known in Thai industry if he never got Freen. He was just a nobody, an actor who lost his job for God knows what personal reasons. And that alone can't make profit of his name, so having Freen will make him have the spotlight. And  Seng without Freen is nothing."