Chapter 49

Weeks have pass since Freen and I started working together and everything went well and smooth. Both of us didn't have any conflicts along the way as we deliver and stand our works as professionals. And after that night she droved me home, we both did up our past and continue doing what we've got to do.

I can see how Freen tried her best to show me that she's sincere and genuine about me. Well i'm not saying she wasn't when we we're together before but it's different. I can feel it. Something about Freen is totally not like how she is before. Something about her change. But her consistency and acts of service is inevitable, it was still there, she still take care of me like how she used to before, she open the bottle for me, she put towel on my lap when we are sitting and the camera is on our direction.

It is still there. And I can feel how conscious she is trying not to do something that will sabotage her intents on me. I can feel how she try to be protective over me and for another time I saw her gummy smile again. Ever since we both parted ways i've been hearing from Irin that Freen was never been better, she told me Freen did you smile anymore but I didn't buy it. Until I proved it myself. Not until today,  not until I slowly let her be closer. But not close enough, i'm scared to risk it again. I'm not yet ready.

"Becky?" She husked out snapping me out of my trance bringing me back to the reality the both of us and our managers are in a restaurant here in Chang Mai.

"Oi? Sorry what is it?" I asked back. Freen smiled shyly before handing me the menu while fidgeting her fingers.

"You can order first." She replied.

This is the usual thing Freen would do. She would let me order food first before her, or she would let me walk in front of her as she follow behind, or she will let me get in the car first before getting in.  It was her usual service that I am accustomed to.

"Thanks." I replied. " But i'm actually not hungry, you both can eat Ms. Pansikon."

"What? Becky you need to it. You need to fill in your stomach."

"No it's fine, i'm really not hungry. You both can eat."

"Why don't you wanna eat? Don't you like it here?" Freen asked without looking at me.

"No no, not that. I'm just so full."

"What do you want then?"

"Nothing, i'll just watch you both."

"We look like bad guys if you only observe us eat while you don't have food in front of you. " She replied. "I'll get you milktea."

And with that, Freen stood up from her chair leaving me puzzled as bewildered so I stood up surprising Ms. Pansikon.

"I'll go with you."

"No you stay here. I'll get it myself."

"No i'll be coming with you." I insist and I can see Ms. Pansikon smiling as she watch us bicker of who's going out to get that milktea.

" Bec, you stay here. Ms. Pansikon will be alone."

"Actually, you can go together.  I'll wait for the both of you here. And besides I see some friends over there."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, and please don't take long. We will go meet Ana after this." She replied.

Ana is her friend who have a cancer and this will be the first time we will go visit her together and i'm giddy about it. I wanted to see that lady so bad and check on her but since we are busy I didn't have the chance to go so this will be our first meeting.