Chapter 41

Freen

Like any other day, I dropped by at my restaurant to check about my employees and for the needs of the the restaurant.

It it a wishful dream for me to own a restaurant at all but when I finally have it, I am beyond grateful to see what I have work hard for. And one of the reasons why I wanted to own a restaurant is because of Becky. I wanted her to have all the delicious foods that she wanted because I know she really love foods.

I am in the middle of helping them when someone shdden poke my side making me turn my head and find out it was the same kid I have bump into the other day.

"Hey!" I heard him in an inaudible sound but I am so busy to look back. "Hey!" This time the kid poke the my arm making me turn around and smile gently towards the kid.

"It's you!"

The kid jump at and down the moment I turned around making me giggle.

"And it's you again! What are you doing here?

"I am with mommy."

"Oh mommy? The last time you are going out with daddy? Right?"

"Hm... But daddy busy." He replied.

I wanted to pick him up from the floor when someone yelled from behind making me snap my head over towards the voice who is calling her.

"CALEB! Gosh, your a fast runner are you... I almost didn't cat—".

That voice sounds familiar...

It was Becky...

She was panting really hard when I saw her but she was unaware of my presence... And when she notice me, I saw how her eyes widen in surprise and how she started fidgeting with her fingers when our eyes met. She wipe off her sweat trying to cool down as her eyes interlocked with mine in an uneven manner.

"Mommy! This is the girl I gave the tulips... Isn't she pretty mommy?" The kid ask.

"B-becky?"

I am so confused right now. Why is this kid calling Becky mommy? Is she her kid? Did she got married when she was in England? How did it happen? Why didn't I know something about it?

"You know my mommy?"

I nodded.

"So s-she's your mother? The one you told me about the first time I saw you?" I asked and Caleb nodded in agreement shooting me and Becky glances.

Becky on the other hand stood frozen on her place.  She never utter a word, not even once. And her silence is killing me.

"She's pretty... Right mommy?" Caleb innocently chimed in while both of the us remained shock about the situation.

"Ma'am, am I going to keep the food for a takeout?" Antonio ask. He was one of my waiters. Becky then looked at him before looking at me nervously.

"We will still dine in." She replied.

She tried alluring Caleb with food saying how delicious the food were but the kid refuse to do so. He was whining too much but Becky's patience were too high to get annoyed.

"Hey hun, sorry i'm a bit late."

A voice snap me from looking at the two of them when she suddenly bent over and Becky rose up to smile at him. He planted a kiss on her forehead as Becky beamed a soft smile on her lips.

She is happy... And I can see that.

But my heart feels like it is ripped over my chest seeing how happy they both look. I cannot fathom the feeling of seeing Becky happy in someone else's arms.