Chapter 33

"B-becky..."

My world seems to stop that exact moment I saw her. I can't really see her visuals but I know it is Becky.

It is my Becbec.

"Freen?" Nam tugged my shoulders making me avert my eyes from the girl looking at Nam who eye me cautiously. "What's wrong?"

"B-becky... She's here-" I looked back at where Becky was standing earlier and there I saw an empty floor, the features of the girl slowly vanished in the middle of the chaos, and all that is left is the memory of that exact girl.

It is Becky.

I'm sure it was her.

I might not see Becky for quite a long time but I know if it is her or not. And I am sure it is Becky standing there behind that guy.

"What? What Becky?"

"P'Nam she was here... I-i saw her."

Nam look at me in disbelief before sighing in response.

"Freen, she's not here okay. She's in England, there is no chance that she is here unless she wanted to or unless it is necessary."

"But I saw her. She's with that Nate guy, her cap was removed and so does her hoodie and I saw her face. She was wearing an eyeglasses but I know it was her."

"Freen-"

"P'Nam I know it was Becky please."

"Freen let's go, we need to board our plane. Let's board the plane first and then let's talk about what you saw."

I sigh in anticipation looking back at the empty floor where Becky stumbled over making my way to board our plane with a slump shoulders. I know it is Becky, it was her. I am not that stupid to not recognize the girl I used to live most of my life with.

It feels like a wishful thinking but I know in my heart that it is Becky. A tear escape my eyes as I dragged my feet out of the airport and flew to another country where there is no exact assurance that who I saw was Becky and not just a creatively art of my mind.

I can't be missing her more. I've been suffering too much from the loss of her physical presence. Missing someone hurts. The ache of yearning for another person can cause you to experience sadness, emptiness, despair, or a deep sense of absence. Most people understand that these feelings are normal following the loss of a loved one or when a close friend moves away. It can be a lot more confusing to feel this way when you find yourself longing for someone after ending your relationship with them.

And it is confusing for me to feel miserable by the sudden absence of the person I address as friend. I should have felt more pain when I ended things with Seng, should have miss him more.

But I didn't...

The whole time I was with him, was also the time I wish it was Becky.

It was Becky whom I miss, and not anyone else.

Missing someone often feels like a physical ache in your chest. You might feel sad or even angry. When you are missing them, it might seem like you're not able to concentrate on anything else. You might find yourself thinking about the person all the time, and you might want to talk to them or see them again.

You might find yourself shedding tears when you think about this person. Or you might be tempted to pick up the phone and call or text them. While these feelings can be confusing, it is important to remember that such emotions are not unusual or uncommon.