Special Chapter

The waves of the ocean slowly hit Becca's feet as she strolled over the shore one morning. It was there third day break from work after their wedding. The past days never failed to let Becky feel most of the best things she can ever experience in her whole life. She could never be much more happier than spending each seconds with Freen, her dream girl. Her home. The girl she never thought would be hers.

She is still not over the fact the she won Freen and Freen tied her up from the rest of their lives. The last time she check Freen only saw her as a sister but look at them now, they are alreayd partners for life.

"Heyyy, Becky!" A voice snap Becky out of her thoughts making her shoot a glance on the bench near the tree. And there she saw Dasha, one of the people she met along the way of her acting industry.

"Heyy Dash! What are you doing here?"

"Me and my family just have a small party for the homecoming so we spent it here. How about you? I heard about your wedding. I'm happy for you." She coax. Becky smiled genuinely.

"Thank you Dash. I hope you can find your the one soon too."

"There's no other version of you Bec, it's hard to find that." She replied making Becky stop on whatever she was being busy with.

Dasha was one of the people who liked Becky, but Becky was only head over heels for one person. Freen.

"A-ahm—"

"I'm just kidding." Dasha cooed tapping Becky's shoulders.  "Anyway, your wife is coming. She whispered on Becky's ear making Becky shoot a glance on behind her seeing Freen with furrowed eyebrows approaching them.

"Do Freen have a sister Becky? Now that I see her I might want to have another version of her." Dasha whispered again making Becky laugh slapping her shoulders.

"Stop being a playgirl Dash. You can't want me and my wife at the same time."

"Damn! Both of you are gorgeous. I believe now that gorgeous girls are for girls too." 

"I agree."

"Anyway, go get your girl Bec. She might be jealous base on her reaction. I'm going now Becca. It's nice seeing you again." She wrapped me in a tight embrace before walking off leaving me behind with a pouting wife.

Damn! Calling her my wife is like music to my ears.

"Who was she?" She asked pointing at Dasha who is not having her back on us as she walk back to their cottage.

"She was an old friend before. She's Dasha."

"What did you two talked about? You seem so entertained?"

"Nothing love, she just ask where can she find another version of me?"

"What? So she liked you? "

"Before love."

Freen walked away from me stomping her feet like a five year old kid deprive of what she wanted. I then followed her from behind aiming for her hand but she keep avoiding it.

" Babe! What's wrong?"

"She liked you! And you let her get close to you!"

"Babe, we were just talking and besides she knows I have a wife. A beautiful wife."

"But still..." Freen keep walking until we reach out hotel room and sat on the fllor still pouting so I don't have a choice but to sit beside her and take a peck on her lips.

"Baby, she just liked me before okay? And even if she still like me now she can't do anything about it. I'm married to you, I am yours forever and I am already a Chankimha now, i'm carrying your surname and i'm not planning to give it back."

Freen smiled softly before turning to me.

"You are mine Becca." She whispered before planting a soft kiss on my lips. "Your already carrying my surname..."

She paused and grinned sheepishly, it make me nervous.

"Can you carry my child?"

"What?"

"Why? Don't you want to have a baby with me?" She asked.

"No, that's not it baby. It's just that, how? You can't even impregnate me." I replied as I laugh a little but she didn't.

"Then we can have a baby in the future. We can find a way. For now..." She trace the hem of my clothes. " Since I can't impregnate you, aren't that a good news that we can do it everyday?"

"Really babe? Everyday? That's too much." I whined.

"That's enough. It's not even every hour."

"Freen!"

"It's an exercise babe. It's like a practice."

"Oh my god!"

" Silence babe! Now how about we start doing that exercise can we now?"

And with that, Freen and I collided as one. Freen never failed to show me how much she love me as we became one, she was so gentle and soft. It was as if she was afraid to break me when I want her to ruin me. She was... She was so respectful.

"B-babyyy."

"Let it out babe. I'm always here.  I love you so much."

And with that, I have reach the roof of heavens.

Freen was my first on screen partner.

My first kiss.

The  first person I get too much attached with.

My first love.

My first heartbreak.

And the first person whom I gaved myself with.

She was the first of my everything.

My first and my last.

My Freen Sarocha Chankimha Armstrong...

:Here is the special chapter guys. Enjoy, i'm gonna miss you na ka🤍

:⁠-Petalpage