Special Chapter 2.0

Dreaming

That was what I felt as I saw Becky walking down the aisle of the church wearing the gown designed by one of the famous artist here in LA. Yes, Bec and I decided to get married in LA since same sex wedding is not yet approve in Thailand. It was not a big wedding, instead we choose to keep it private and intimate. Only our families , close friends, and workmates are here. Few are admins of our fandoms.

My heart was pounding so fast. I don't know how to control this but that is what I felt. I'm nervous. I'm nervous because finally after years of enduring and suppressing what we feel for each other we already came to a point where our lines meet. Where there is no boundaries and limitations in between. Where there is no fear of judgement and cameras anywhere trying to spy on us. After a few years of trying to abate the feeling we had for each other we are able to grasp and meet in the middle ground.

"I'm nervous mom." I whispered to mom and she squeezed my hand.

"Don't be baby, your just meeting your wife." Mom replied.

When the crystal marble door opens, my heart couldn't stop rumbling inside my chest. The nervousness and the overwhelming feeling I felt seems to increase each moving second.

And there she is...

My best friend

My Becbec

My partner in crime

My girlfriend

My love of my life

And lastly...

My wife

She was there walking gorgeously in that red carpet holding the bouquet of white tulips in her hands. Her milky skin suit perfectly the beauty of her gown, her beautiful small face was looking so happy under that veil. Uncle Robert and Aunt Rawe was walking side by side with her and Aunt Rawe is shredding tears beside her daughter.

I'm so nervous

And overwhelmed. I'm feeling some strong emotions, I didn't imagine my wedding day will feel surreal and leave me feeling like I am in a different reality. 

Suddenly, we are surrounded by friends, family, coworkers, and acquaintances as we are decked out in a beautiful wedding gown or tuxedo. We will be the center of attention, often being pulled in a variety of directions to talk with all our guests and take photos while handling the details of the wedding. There is a good chance that we won’t get a chance to rest or even finish eating at your reception. Throughout the day, we will probably be amazed at all the support and love received from our friends and family.

Love.

Finally, one emotion you will experience is love. There are many types of love, ranging from parental affection to romance. Saying our vows makes us examine our relationships, old and new. Brides and grooms need to be prepared for strong surges of love throughout the day, especially at times like when the groom seats his parents, a father walks his daughter down the aisle when a groom first sees his bride, or during emotional toasts.

As Becky made her way to my direction, Uncle Robert held Becca tightly in his embrace while aunt Rawe planted a soft kiss on Becky's temple before both of them look at me with tears stained eyes.

Mom then guide me towards them.

"Take care of my daughter Becca." Mom retorted kissing my cheeks and Becca's as Becky nodded in response.

"Freen, I entrust my only daughter to you. Please, please if you feel like you ran out of life for her please don't hurt her. We give her to you fully, and give her back to us without scars." Uncle Robert pleaded.