Chapter 24

"What?"

"Becky followed me!" Irin exclaimed as she jump up and down like a little kid who just won a lottery. "She followed me oh god! Again! Finally!"

"Let me see." Nam snatch her phone away checking if it is really Becky. "Damn, lucky bitch! Becky wouldn't even follow me."

"Give her time. Maybe she's just busy or something."

"Duh I hope she is really busy about something and not just ignoring my messages." Nam replied.

I on the other hand didn't budge check it. I know Becky already blocked me on all social media platforms and I am not that eager to keep pressing the follow button of her account and invade her privacy again. She want me out of it, and I won't budge cross that line.

"Oh wait she have a new post."

"Really where?"

"Let me see too."

"Damn! Becky grow much more mature and hot. That is not our Nong anymore." Noey replied.

"Her Caucasian features really is really dominant. I wish I am half western too so I could be that pretty." Kade added as she puckered her lips in anticipation.

Becky is indeed an angel and everyone would did just to be like her. She is a goddess sent from heaven.

"Freen look." Irin pulled my wrist as I squeezed myself in between them looking at Becky's picture and I swear my mouth hung agape when I saw her again.

She's grown so mature.

So beautiful...

So stunning...

So ethereal...

She's more than the Becky I used to know. She's...

Undescribable

The first picture highlights her sexy back. That smooth porcelain skin that I am always fond of, the shape of her lower back ghat perfectly fits her cloths.

Oh God to have Rebecca is like winning more than a billion and trillions of golds.

"Damn! Hot mama!" Noey commented making me glare at her.

"What? It's true. Becky is as hot as hell."

" She's becoming more of a woman."

"Isn't she already before?" I sarcastically asked.

"Don't put words into my mouth Freen. You know what I mean."

The second picture is Becky on the side street with her hair covering her face as the wind breath thought her surroundings.

She look so perfect.

"I wonder how Becky handle being too pretty. Does she also feel tired being one."

"Nam if I am Becky I wouldn't even have any second be tired of being pretty. I'll even flex it."

"Well it's you Kade, you are like so full of yourself. Becky is far from you."

"No we're the same."

"Same humans different beauties."

"Arghh! Such a mood killer!"