Chapter 28

:This Chapter will all be flashbacks of what happened to Freen after Becky left for England.

Flashback

Nam

The days went by and Becky's departing issue was increasing rapidly each day. People but the blame on Freen,some questioned Becky's words on saying she will stay by Freen no matter what happened. Most of the comments put Freen the one to be blamed for about what happened, and Freen take all the blame to herself.

As to Becky, I cannot blame her if she never kept her promise about her staying by Freen's side even if nobody loves her. We are humans, we feel tired and it is common between us. And I won't put Becky all the blame about what happened because I know she also feels so broken after the truth. And I am also held accountable for that.

Freen is having a interview with P'Seoul and we are here to give her our full support. This interview freak Freen out but this is also useful and beneficial and we can't care less. This is the only way Freen can speak for herself. To clear the issues and to let Freen have the peace she deserves.

That girl suffered too much.

As we all walk on the pathway, camera flashes before us. Questions after questions, accusations after accusations. And all we could do is bow our heads because we are told not to answer questions once the interview didn't start to avoid any other commotions. When we reach the stage, the staff take good care of us guiding us where to sit, handing us blankets to cover ourselves up and to feel comfortable.

"So good day everyone we are back again with another guest which is the casts of Gap the Series, with our main lead and her subordinates. " P'Seoul introduced us one by one before averting her gaze on Freen.

Freen looks so anxious and nervous, I can see it in her eyes. The way she fidget with her fingers or how she bit her inner cheek give us signals that she is nervous and having an anxiety. And all I could do is sit across her watching her suffer those alone because I can't comfort her in the middle of an interview.

If only Becky was here Freen wouldn't feel so alone in this battle. If only Becky was here Freen would have a hand to hold her when she feel like she will break down.

"So Freen, how are you today?"

"Good."

"How will you describe the aura of our atmosphere?"

"New."

"Why so?"

"That's what I see."

Freen this days seems to be so distant. She is not the usual Freen we used to know, she isn't the same Freen who would always flash her gummy smile and goof around when she have places to be. She isn't the same Freen who would joke around and make people around her laugh at her silly jokes.

Eversince Becky left, it looks like everything is also taken away from Freen.

Happiness

Peace

Privacy

And her life out of the line.

"How about you guys? How are y'all been doing?"  She averted her gaze on us and all of us flash an apologetic smile towards her to make up for Freen's peculiar behavior in which she returned with a gentle smile.

"We're good Phi. Just tired from all the side works."  I replied.

"How about you, Tee and Irin?"