Chapter 64

"Who told you to leave just like that after telling me all those things Rebecca!"

My body froze with her sudden appearance. Her voice is firm and strong as if she is ordering me to death penalty if I dare move a muscle from where I am standing.

Freaking God! I'm gonna kill P'Nam for doing this!

"That's illegal Becca. Leaving right away after confessing to me all those things and act as if nothing happened?"  She asked.

"I... I thought you left." I mastered to exclaim despite how clammy my hand is right now due to the nervousness I felt.

"Come in Bec."

Freen open her door wider gesturing me to get inside so before she would explode with my stubbornness, I gladly step inside walking slowly behind her back.

Her apartment is still the same, but this time I saw our big portrait on our wedding day in Gap at her wall. The other portrait is displayed in the hallways which is our pictures together hanging around her apartment casually like we are real life couples.

"Speak." She demanded the moment we arrived at the living room.

"I t-thought...  Y-you are leaving."

"What?"

"P'Nam told me you are going to France for an endorsement with Loverukk."

"That's why you came here? Just because of that? Are you... Jealous?" She asked. Her upper lip raising upwards giving me a small smirk like she knew I would jump my soul in here right then and there if I know Loverukk and Freen will go together.

"No!"

"Then why are you here Becky?" She asked. " Are all of those that you said were true?"

"....."

"Becky."

"....."

"Bec?"

"What?"

"Aren't you gonna tell me why you said those things?" She asked but I don't know what to say. I already said everything. What more is there left to say?

"Fine... I've heard enough anyway and your not talking. So I guess we don't have to talk right now. " She took a step closer and I took a step back. "We can talk with our hearts alone Becky."

Before I could ever process what she is talking about, she took another step closer to me and I took a step backwards. And backwards.

Until there was no room for escape anymore.

My back hit the cold surface of the wall and her face gets closer and closer.

" F-Freen!"

"Shh... Don't resist me Becca." She replied putting her index finger on my lips tracing it over with her fingertips.

"Freen, what are you —hmpp!"

I was caught off guard when her hand sneak into my ways pulling my body closer to her and our lips collided in one swift motion.

It was a slow motion of moments where we both savor the feeling of each other's warmth and breath letting the feeling linger in each other's embrace as fireworks collided with one swift kiss. Freen's arms wrapped around my waist, she wrapped mine in her neck as we tangle each other in a passionate kiss. Just our lips pecking at each other, no movements , just a slow and gentle kiss.

"I heard everything Becky, everything of what you said. I know this is scaring you as much as it is scaring me but trust me... I wouldn't wanna lose another chance to try it with you and work this out. I don't wanna let you go again and wait for another four years for me to realize that your the one that I love. I'm scared too Bec, but I know this is for you and I can conquer everything if it what makes you happy.I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.  I love you simply, without problems or pride, I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. I feel asleep with the cute gesture you let flow as we both embrace each other. " She paused.

" Becca, this might be scary and we don't have any hold of what future lay upon us but I wanted you to know that i’m here. I love you. I don’t care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you. There’s nothing you can ever do to lose my love. I will protect you until I die, and after my death, I will still protect you. I am stronger than depression and I am braver than loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me. I wanted to dance in the sky with you together with the moon and the stars forever. " She look at me dead in the eyes before smiling widely.

The smile I fell inlove with.

"Becca... “The day I met you, I found my missing piece. You complete me and make me a better person. I love you with all my heart and all my soul. I love you so much that your clogging up my mind night and day, you are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning. I think about you in every moving second Becky. That's how much power you have in me."

"Freen—"

"Becky, Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, can you be my girlfriend?" She asked and my heart just feel like it's gonna burst out of my chest. It's beating so loud and fast.

She asked me already.

There it is.

I need to make a choice.

I have to make a choice.

"Becca?"

"Yes Freen, you can be Caleb's other mommy."