Chapter 67

As the days flew by fast, Becky and Freen's relationship strengthens. They love each other more and more each day, like a growing petals of the flowers blooming when it was well taken care of.  That's what Freen and Becky s relationship now. On the other hand, fans have been super supportive about their relationship even though some are mad because Freen ended up with a girl they didn't pay attention to it as long as they knew that both of them are happy together.

Becca now cannot imagine leaving Thailand again, although there is part of her that wanted to go back to England. She knows that home is where Freen is, and she is not planning on leaving the home she already has.

"P'Nam... Help me with the preparations please. I'm kind of nervous about this." Becky exclaimed as she sat across Nam. Their friends are circling them in the table as they talk about Becky's proposal. Yes, you heard it right, Becky will propose to Freen. She cannot imagine of not having Freen by her side anymore. They've been through tough times together, suffer from the hate, got separated and force to go separate ways for their fans. But right now Becky won't let it happen again. She won't let anyone come their way again.

"What's your plan about Bec? Care to share? I mean how can I help when I don't know about how the proposal flow."

"I'm gonna prepare a party for her, you know like a hang out party after her endorsements since she's been away for a week now and I know how exhausted she is. "

"And your guests?"

"Just us. Our close friends and our families."

"So it'll be like a simple party Bec?" Noey asked.

"Hm. I want it to be simple and private. Away from the fans and from the camera."

"Exclusive proposal." Kade mumbled.

"Hm."

"Now can you help me guys? Please?"

"Don't worry Bec... We got this."

"Focus on your preparations. We'll take care of Freen." Irin added and Becky beamed a smile as she think about her being tied with Freen for life.

After a few days, Freen arrived back from her photoshoot in Ayutthaya. The bags under her eyes are evident like she hasn't sleep for days. But when she saw Becky, everything vanished.

"Babyyyyyy!" She screamed happily when the car door closes engulping Becky into a tight hug.  "I miss you!"

She nuzzled her head on Becky's neck inhaling her scent and Becky held her much more closer. Gosh, I miss this girl so much.

"I missed you too baby!" She replied planting a soft kiss on Freen's forehead. " It's funny how Daddy Freen is a baby Freen around me."  Becky teased so Freen hit her arm.

" I just missed you Becca."

"I know, and I missed you to!"

They both drove back to Freen's apartment with a smile on their faces. Freen is feeling flabbergasted about being home again. Her home.  Once they set foot on Freen's comfort, she started cleaning some of the dirt from the couch so Becky won't sneeze dude to the dirt because she's allergic go those things when Becky stopped her from doing so.

"You should rest babe." Becky cooed hugging Freen from behind.

"Later baby."

"No, rest now. You're tired. "

"I'll just finish this love, i'll sleep later."

"Fine. But you should rest later okay? We are going somewhere when you wake up." Freen shoot her a confuse glance before walking up to her side.