Chapter 66

Freen

Loving Becky was autumn. It is mysterious, beautiful, and serene. Loving her was as of painting the sky with blue colors replacing all grey alleys of each corners with blue. My greyish world vanished, as if it was an ash, a handful of dust we cannot grasp with our small fingers. Loving her was loving all of her flaws, her imperfections, her lapses, her fans, her hobbies. Loving her was embracing new sensations that may cause to give me uncertainties, doubts, and insecurities.

Loving her, was embracing fear.

Accepting hateful words.

Accepting criticisms.

And sometimes, accepting defeat. Retreat. A move backwards from where you were standing. A leap of hope left to analyze and see how your worth.

Loving her was scary, but what matters is by loving her, means diminishing fear of being judge. And I did it, well not totally, but i'm starting and in the middle of embracing all her love could give.

Loving without fear.

Freen Sarocha and Rebecca Patricia Armstrong are reported dating after being spotted having a romantic date in Chiang Mai

That's what the headlines stated the moment I opened the radio. But unlike before, there is no more fear. No more doubts wrapping in my heart because I know, Becky and I are more than just what people label us to be.

"I wonder what benefit it brings people to dive in to someone else's life. I mean, does gossiping makes them rich?" Becky exclaimed getting my attention as I averted my gaze from the road to her and back to the road again. We were hitting the road towards their residence since Becky's parents invited me and my mom to join them for dinner, Mom was already while Becky and I are on the way.

"I don't know, I mean... I guess that is what was bound to happened. We are actress and people look so high on us. But that doesn't matter anymore, everything we know between us is enough." Becky nodded.

"Hm."

"Freen?" Becky asked.

"What is it babe?" She replied earning a soft smile from Becky but her cheeks coated red, and the lights hitting the windshield is not helping.

"What is love for you?"

"Why so sudden Bec?"

"Just answer." Becky answered while pouting.

Freen smiled.

"What is love?" Freen repeated the question. "I can't quite explain what love is Becky but I can tell how love feels like. " She started. " Love is something that is felt by the heart, it doesn't matter where you are, when it is, and why you felt that. One day you'll just wake up thinking you really badly wanna be with that particular person who makes you feel safe, who make you feel love, who makes you feel at home. One day you'll just realize that your inlove without you knowing that you are actually in love. I know that love may come and go, may grow and decrease, but love is embodied with trust and purified by the heart, love without fear, without doubts, without asking for more. Love is more like accepting what they can give, what they can do, accepting what you cannot change. Not changing what you cannot accept. Sweet gestures, words of affirmations, small things, gifts, and many more. Those things can make someone feel love. Love is not all about telling them you love them, you wanna be with them for the rest of your life. For me, love is more like... Feeling safe and feeling secure with that one person. That's what love is. Being contented with what you have not asking and demanding of things that you cannot have. That's... Love for me." I replied. My left hand let go of the steering wheel intertwining it with her planting a soft kiss at the back of her palms. God, I love this woman so much.