Chapter 29

Like the usual day, Freen and Seng spend time together because of their anniversary. Seng was all bubbly and loud while Freen stayed silent and her interactions we're limited that never go unnoticed by her boyfriend.

When Seng would ask Freen a question, the girl would just nod of shake her head in rejection, or when he tries to tell her jokes that he think is funny Freen would remain holding the same aura on her face making the boy frustrated about her reaction.

He put food on Freen's plate and tuck some hair on her ear, he started talking about how glad he is that Freen and Becky s fandom is slowly detaching because he cannot bear seeing Freen being with Becky and he cannot fathom the thought of Becky defeating her in having Freen's time, telling her how much delighted he is when Becky decided to leave so that he could have Freen by himself.

But that don't go the same way with Freen.

That was her last straw.

"Babe, where do you wanna go for our little out of town next week? Do you want something fancy? Something elegant? Ops I gotta find something that is much more greater than what Becky gaved you. "

Freen remained unbothered just listening to the blabbering of her boyfriend.

"I need to find the best chef, not those of whom Becky hire but much more good than them." He added.

It's always been like that. It is as if he is living under Becky's footsteps that he needed to overpower her all the time when it comes to Freen. It seems like he wanted to win all things and gave Freen things to surpass what Becky gaved her.

And when he start talking about removing Becky's gift on Freen's room, the teddy's, the pictures and even the small tokens Becky got her made Freen fum in annoyance. That was her last straw.

"Can you please let me breath for a moment?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Can you stop being a coward and stop overpowering what Becky did for me? Can you start growing up and man up to create your own kind of romance and not just inheriting it from someone you knew and use it as your reference and guide on how to be romantic? Come on Seng, your not that low to stoop down unto  something you just copied to prove to yourself that you are much more higher than Becky."

"Wait! Where is this coming from? Why are you suddenly pissed at me?"

"Because you are so annoying!"

"What did I do?"

"You keep on thinking about happy memories on what we should and would do, where we would go and who we will go with without knowing that I am suffering into something you don't even asked me about! You keep pushing my buttons and keep making me feel this and that, be this and that without even asking if I am okay or if I can still go on! Why can't you for once see that this burdens are too heavy to carry anymore!"

"Wait! Your saying I am egocentric and greedy to only focus on myself and not involve you? Are you telling me that I am selfish to not care about you?"

"Yes!"

"What the hell Freen! Why would you say that? Isn't that you? Aren't you the one being selfish? Aren't you being that? You keep on spending time with Becky much more often than we do, Becky this Becky that Becky is—"

"Stop blaming Becky! She was out of it! It was between you and me! What's happening with our relationship revolves with you and concerns me and if this relationship fails this is not because someone pushed this to fail but because we failed to stop it from failing! It is not someone's fault that we're slowly drifting apart!  It is not someone's fault that we are slowly losing the spark because I myself even doubt if there is any when we started this relationship!"