Chapter 35

Irin

I was at my apartment cleaning my entire place when I suddenly receive a call from auntie Rawe saying uncle Robert is in the hospital making me flew my way over there forgetting the chores I needed to finish behind just to be there as fast as I can.

I was technically detached from social media for the past 24 hours and I am not expecting this kind of news from her. When I opened my phone, I saw news about the accident, the footage of uncle Robert's car and the place the accident occur sending shivers to my spine to the possible risk he is facing now.

When I arrived at the hospital, I saw auntie Rawe sleeping leaning her head on the side of the bed holding uncle Robert's hand. He look so pale and a lot of tubes are connected to his body. Taking a few steps closer to the both of them, I slowly tap auntie  Rawe's shoulders attempting to wake her up.

"Auntie..." She wept a little but she is still in a deep slumber. "Auntie Rawe..." A few more taps and auntie Rawe's eyes shut open.

"Oh, Irin... I'm sorry I never noticed your earlier. "

"That's fine auntie. " I replied. " I can watch uncle Robert for you so you can sleep much more better."

"No that's fine Rin...I was just taking a quick nap.  I'm fine here."

"Auntie, the bags under your eyes are evident proving that you don't have enough sleep. You can go ahead and sleep on the couch, I can watch uncle for you." I exclaimed.

"Okay, just please wake me up if something happened okay?"

"I will auntie."

"And also, Richie will be back from the airport a few minutes from now." My eyebrows raise a bit before looking at Auntie confusingly.

"What is he doing in the airport?"

"Oh yeah, I never mentioned about it to you..."

"What is it?"

"Becky's coming home and Richie's picking her up from the airport right now."

"WHATTTTTT!" I screamed and totally covered my mouth when I realize I might wake uncle up because of how loud I was. " For real? Is she really on the airport right now? Is she back for good? Gosh why didn't she message me?" I bombard her with questions because Becky never mentioned to me that she will be coming home.

"Yes she's already on the airport right now Rin, and I don't really know is she is back for good or not. The last time we talked is that she is hesitant about coming back home and she is just coming over because of her father's condition. So I still don't know if she will stay here for good."

"Oh god! Oh god!"

"Please don't tell any of your peers Rin, I don't want any issues upon Becky's homecoming. And I also know she don't want anyone else knowing about this."

"I won't tell anyone auntie.  But don't you think not letting anyone know is quite impossible? I mean Rebecca is famous, she might not be in the showbiz industry anymore but people know her name and recognize her face. Don't you think people won't recognize her?"

"I know about that. But please just don't tell anyone else yet. Not yet. "

"Okay auntie."

"And also, do not tell your friends. Especially Freen."

Freen.  Gosh I know how badly Freen wanted to see Becky again. But if it is Becky plead not to let anyone know about her whereabouts except her family, then I don't have a say about that. I respect Becky... And I would never do anything to put her through the same path again.