Chapter 65

When it comes to expressing love, many people’s first instinct is to reach for a bold red. And while this may be the most obvious “colour of love”, there are in fact a wealth of other tints and hues we can use to convey these feelings.

The colour most commonly associated with love, it makes sense to have this one up top.

From blushed cheeks and ruby lips to love-hearts and roses, red is a fiery colour that conjures up feelings of passion and intensity. That's what Becky felt knowing that she is embraced between Freen's arms right now. Under the moonlit skies, with the stars plastered upon the sky as their witness for the blossoming love they have, and the moon that shines through the night watching how both heart yearns for each other.

Both Becky and Freen are lying Becky's bed as they watch the stars decorated in Becky's ceiling.  It's been two weeks since they dated and Becky cannot fathom the joy she felt knowing the person she love reciprocated her feelings.

"Bec." Freen called still looking at the stars while Becky shifted to the left to look at her girlfriend.

"Hm?"

"Would you ever come back home, if your dad didn't had the accident?" Freen continued to ask. She can't control her couriusity about that thing because she knew that was the reason Becky came home.

"I don't know... I guess England will be where I am living." Becky replied. "And it is where my life is now." She continued. Her eyes traces her girlfriend's perfect features starting from her pointed nose, her eyelashes, her small face and the little moles on her face.

Freen fell silent.

"Have you ever think about me when you were in England like how I did?"

"Always Freen. Always. You never left my mind, not even once. It's like my mind would remind me of you everytime I try to go out and find souls that connect with mine. You always pop out of nowhere at the back of my mind like a broken record deal that keep playing on track."

Freen turned her head towards Becky that look at her lovingly. Like she was the most beautiful thing she ever laid her eyes on.

"Will you ever come back to me? Have you ever think of coming back to me?"

"Always. But I know it's not yet the time. If we are really destined to be together for a long time, fate will decide for us. "

Freen held Becky's waist wrapping her arms around her as Becky snuggled closer to her. Her nose nuzzling over Freen's neck as she inhaled the older girl's scent. For the past week Becky has been addicted to Freen's smell. The older girl's smell makes her safe.

"But i'm here now Freen. "

"And I am not letting you go again.  Not even once, not even my fans can keep you away from me. Not the managers, not my family, and also not someone who is rumored to be dating me when I am dating the most beautiful girl in the whole world. No one can take you away from me again Becky." Becky smiled lightly by what she heard but she played it cool.

"I doubt that Freen."

"What? You want them to take you away from me?" She asked pouting her lips.

"Not them. There's only one whom you have to share my time with."

"Who?"

"He is so special too. "

"What? Who is he?"

"I met him when I was in England. He was amazing, handsome, and his heart says kindness." Becky continued watching Freen puckering her lips sulking.

She stayed silent.