Chapter 38

PS: I am sincerely apologizing for the confusions I made last night. It wasn't my intention to write a crappy chapter, I am just so tired and I've been forcing myself to write a chapter even if my mind is not working. I will try to make it up to you and write better. I'm sorry and thank you.

_________________________________

The two girls went different paths after those cryings and melodramatic meet up. Becky went to the the hospital while Freen went back to Irin's apartment.

Becky on the other hand was blaming herself for making it sound like Freen had done much more worse when in fact it is her fault she fell in love with her along the project they had together. And now, she was eaten by the guilt and the hauntings of the things she knows she shouldn't have said. When she arrived at the hospital, she saw her mother patting her father's head who is smiling from ear to ear when she saw Becky.

"Daddy..." Becky rushed over her father's side burying her face on his neck as she sobs little by little. She needed an anchor to cry her eyes out today. She needed to let her frustration vanish.

"B-bec... W-why are you crying? I am okay now." He asked. Becky just tightened her hug on her father's body before sobbing even more.

"I just miss you dad. That's it." She replied.

Her father know something is wrong but is too kind not to ask and make it more heavy for Becky.  When Becky pulled away, her mother asked her to go out for a minute so she bid farewell to her father for a minute before going out.

"Mom."

"Becky." Her mother replied. Her eyes fixated on her daughter who look like a mess by her swollen and red eyes.

"I though you'll be washing up Bec? Why do you look like you haven't refreshen today?"

Becky didn't answer. She look down on her finger fidgeting with her fingertips contemplating if she will tell her mother or not. But in the end, she made up her mind that she will have to tell her any way.

"I met Freen."  She started. But her mother remained unfazed and calm.

"She was actually here before you met her. She payed a visit to your father and he was more than happy to see her be this close to us again."

"S-she was here?"

"Yes."

"Did she know I am here?"

"No... I didn't tell her not mention it to her."

"Did she left quickly?"

"Kind of.  She told me she will be going to Irin's for something and I never hold her back... But she left something for you. She told me I should give it to you when your already back from England and now that your here. I guess this is the only chance you should have this."

Her mother handed her a box. It is full of handwritte letters, with different calligraphies, different cursive styles and different designs beaded on it's cover page. And all is well prepared and the effort is evident on it.

"W-what's this?"

"You should read it Bec. I never laid a finger on each one of those. It is yours, and maybe reading that might help you slowly heal."

Her mother left her outside of the room holding the box in her hands. Her hands were trembling and shaking not knowing what might hold on to the letters that is inside the box. She was having silent battles in her mind, but in the end she chose to read the letters one by one.