Chapter 12

After the confrontation me and Freen had, both of us proceed to the room. None of us talk about what happened back in the rooftop, what happened up there stays in there.

Freen walked ahead of me and I tailed her from behind observing the safe distance between us. She settled between Nam and Noey while I sat on the vacant chair beside Irin.

Once I slump myself on the chair,Irin eyed me cautiously as if she was checking if I am okay.

"Bec."

"Yes?"

"Everything fine?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" She asked again.

"I am, don't worry too much."

Irin nodded in response and prepared for her own shoot in the set. I can see Nam on the other hand fidgeting her fingers while looking me and Noey also did the same. It's as if both of them are afraid of me, like they've been caught red handed in a crime. Do the truth really fright them when they're facing the person physically?
Shaking my head in anticipation, I deliberately close my eyes trying to recoil my one senses and kick out the questions again.

"Rin?" I started. I don't know why but I badly wanna know if she is also aware about Seng and Freen.

"Yes Bec?"

Taking a deep sigh. I gathered my courage to ask her the questions i've been dying to ask.

"Did you also know about Freen and Seng before me? I mean P'Nam and Noey are aware about them, are you too? Are you also aware about them beforehand?" I asked.

Irin shook her head making me sigh in relief. I don't know what to do anymore if my bestfriend also know about them.

"I wouldn't betray you Becky. You are so precious to me and lying to you straight on the face is a complete no-go for me. And to assure you, Freen and I didn't talk, and same goes with me to P'Nam and Noey"

"Why?"

"I would never want to have friends that only considered the benefits they gain than the pain they can inflict."

"But I was the one who is lied to, why didn't you talked to them?"

"Simple... They hurt you and lied to you. So what's the point of talking to them when they're not even explaining things right? I would never Bec."

Irin rolled her eyes while crossing her arms on her chest. Irin knew about my feeling towards Freen and even though she knows about it, she didn't do anything or push me to Freen. She's likely not shipping me with her making me confused as to why she didn't shipped me with Freen like P'Nam and Tee do.

I leaned back behind the soft couch letting my back relax for a minute because I felt it aching again. Gosh this back pains.  As I shut my eyes close, the door burst open revealing P'Chen and Saint wearing they're soft gentle smile as they walked in front of us.

"Welcome back Bec." Saint exclaimed embracing me into a tight hug that I gladly accept.

"Thanks." I replied the moment he let go from the embrace. P'Chen then made his way in front where we can see him standing proudly like he has a kingdom to flex as he starts scanning on some papers in his hands.

"Hello everyone.  I know everyone of you is affected by the growing issue and you have all the right to be mad or upset about it because we never clarified things before everything started drifting apart. In behalf of IDF, I apologize to Becky for this issue and I wanna say sorry because we kept it as a secret for a long time.  The reason is we just want you to not set attention to Freen and Seng's relationship and jus focus on the—"