Chapter 61

Just as Freen is processing what Becky say, the door burst open revealing Caleb who have this small little grin plastered on his face holding his uncle's index finger who also replicate the same grin Caleb flashes.

Becky the hurriedly run after her brother throwing punches that were dodge over by the older one. Freen was left behind astonished standing in the corner, she was only brought to reality when Caleb held her hands in his small palms tugging her down.

"Mami." Caleb shyly exclaimed. Those words melted Freen's heart to have the place to be called Mami by Becky's son.

"What is it little guy?" Freen asked ruffling his hair making him groan a little.

"No Mami! No no ruffle my hair, Caleb don't like it." He whined earning a soft giggle from Freen. He's so much like his mother.

"Okay, Mami won't do it again."

"Okay... Come Mami." Caleb pulled Freen's hand taking her downstairs only to find Richie full of red hand marks due to Becky's slaps. Both of them are sitting on the couch now and Richie's face says it all while Becky was just sitting across her brother as if nothing has happened.

"Mommy! Mommy!"

"What is it Caleb?"

"Can Mami Freen stay here?" Becky was caught off guard with Cakes question, as well as Freen.

"What do you mean?"

"I want Mami Freen to sleep here. Can she?" Becky looked at Freen as her cheeks shade a tint of red before looking away.

"Caleb, Freen can't stay here okay? She's well... Busy with stuff." Becky replied but Caleb is persistent to get what he wanted, but Becky won't let him get what he want right now, the last time she agreed to give him ice cream she was lock up by her brother and her son with Freen in the room.

What more will they plan to lock with this demands right? Becky though to herself.

"But Mommy!"

"Caleb, Mami Freen is busy okay, she got stuffs to do and you can't go around stealing her time just because of your demands and request. What did I thought you? I told you that it's okay to ask her to come here but it's not okay to demand things and her time okay? She is a business woman and she is busy."

Becky replied.

Hearing this, Freen can't help but beam a small smile watching the interaction of the two. Did I hear it right? I am welcome to come here? To see Caleb? Oh god, I hope I am.

"Mommy." Caleb called again. " Do you love Mami Freen?" He asked.

Both Becky and Freen looked at each other surprise not knowing how to answer the kid. Becky then glared at her brother when she shifted her gaze that landed on her older brother sitting across her helding his hand up high signaling he didn't do anything wrong.

"What did I do?" He asked confusingly but Becky just glared at him.

"Mommy." Caleb repeated waiting for his mother to answer.

"I love everyone Caleb."

" No, I only want Mami Freen. Do you love Mami Freen mommy?" He asked again.

Becky don't know what to do, she don't know how to answer the kid so she came out with a safe answer.

" She's lovable Caleb. Everyone will like her." She replied.

"But why won't mommy let Mami stay here? Do you hate Mami Freen, mommy?"

"Caleb it's not like that! It's..." Becky looked at Freen asking for help beckoning her to save her from this Q&A.