Chapter 20

Four Years Later

"Becky! When are you even coming back?" Irin's voice echoed on the other side of the line as I clean up my desk trying to tidy up the mess I made. I am in a call with Irin right now and she keeps bugging me to come back home.

"I don't know Rin, I still haven't thought about that."

"Aren't you even coming back home?"

"Home is England Irin."

"Wow says by someone who told me Thailand is home before."  She replied rolling her eyes.

"Shut up you silly! Of course I will come home but I can't promise if I will stay back for good knowing I also have different priorities here in England."

I replied, it was indeed so long since the last time I visited Thailand again.  The last time I notice it was two years ago since I last went home to Thailand.

Thailand change through the years of my absence. Some buildings are planted in there that I never really got a chance to see before. The infrastructure improved a lot and so does the skyscrapers.

After four years, I never really indulge myself on to what's happening in Thailand. It was like a complete memory buried deep at the back of my mind. A memory I don't wanna relive again, after what happened between me and Freen, I totally started to move on and live life to the fullest. On the way I wanted it to be. I cut all ties of me that involves Freen and I also decline endorsement that is paired up with Freen. It was a complete twist, I never imagined myself shutting Freen out of my life, but now is a different story to tell.

And I think it is much more better to put her out of my story again.

"Anyways, how are you doing there?"

"Fine so far. Just exhausted from work, it's giving me headaches."

"Of course your a lawyer Rebecca who wouldn't have headaches looking at different cases everyday." She replied.

Yes I am also already a lawyer, I already finished my degree and I am proud to say I am Atty. Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, a license lawyer. I may lost the best things I ever had in my life but I also gain a lifelong achievement.

"Look Rin, I needed to go.  I still have to catch up Nate's flight so I apologize if i'll cut this short."

"Sure go ahead Bec. And please be safe."

"I will. You should too."

And with that, I ended our call and went out of my office walking myself on the mustang I parked on the ground floor.

I droved myself to the airport as giddiness takes over me and happiness is evident on my face.

Then my phone suddenly rang.

"Hey Nate!" I exclaimed as I pick up the call waiting for a response on the other line.

"Hey honey, you on the way now?"

"Yes I am, i'm actually driving. Wait for me there."

"We will. Especially if someone right here is sulking nagging me why you are still now arriving."

"I'm almost there don't worry."

"Okay."

And with that I ended the call.

I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel of my car watching the traffic jam lessen so I could make my way down to fetch my boys. Nate and Caleb. Gosh, I miss those two. They both leave me here in England to spend a boys out in Paris without me. God I swear I sulk the moment they told me they're living.

Upon arriving at the airport, I notice a lot of people already lined up on the waiting area to fetch each of their family members. I was about to go in the line when I bump into someone, well not actually someone. It was P'Seoul.

"Becky?"

"Phi?"

"Oh God! I didn't expect to meet you here." She exclaimed. " What are you doing here? You going back to Thailand?"

"Ah no Phi. I am actually waiting for someone." I replied.  "And you?"

"I'm boarding my plane Becky. And it's actually nice meeting you again. We missed you a lot. The industry miss you. "

I smiled shepishly, I never thought about my career again after everything that happened.

"I do too Phi. But I have different priorities now."

I replied.

I stayed with P'Seoul for the mean time while waiting for Nate and we both catch up about our daily life events.

"Did you and Freen talked again?" She asked. I then shook my head.

" We didn't."

"Aw, why is that Bec?"

" I guess this is not yet the right time Phi. " I replied. She just give me a weak smile before started changing the topic. I then roamed my eyes in the airport waiting for two particular person i've been waiting for. My smile is never leaving my face every moment I look at the passing passengers.

I was busy checking everyone out until I saw a familiar blonde's walking hand in hand out of the airport. Nate is wrapping his hands on Caleb's as both of them walked out and Caleb is roaming his eyes around the area, his blonde locks highlight his western blood and his sharp nose that is the same as mine is standing out in all his glory. He roamed his eyes out until he spot me on the other side so I waved at them happily.

He run over my direction jumping on my body the moment we both collided with each other's body.

P'Seoul look surprised the moment Caleb run into my arms.

And what shock her more is what Caleb said next.

"Mommy! I miss mommy! I miss mommy!"

:This is my update for today guys, I just got off from school so this is only a short update. Enjoy na ka.

:⁠-Petalpage