Chapter 52

PS: Since i'm excited too for the next chapter, i'm gonna write all of this thoughts up in my head. And for everyone who keep asking about my age since I got a lot of mails asking about it i'm 18 years old ka. I'm still not on my 20's, not 25, not 28 but 18 na ka. Again, enjoy and susu my petals❤️

____________________________________

Becky

Raw emotions layed upon the table. Hearts with a lot of questions I unanswered and what if's that didn't got the chance to unfold.

I watched as Freen broke down into tears as she told me everything that I am still trying to digest. It is a lot to take in, a lot to absorb, and a lot to accept. Freen didn't do anything wrong, she just happened to fall in love with another person and it was the right choice that time. She followed her heart which matters the most.

That's what I wanted her to do, to go and do the things that makes her happy because she's happy doing it, not because people ask her to do it.

"I'm sorry too." I mumbled as both of us sob in front of each other. I'm glad we we're facing the ocean or else people might snap pictures of us and make an issue out of it again.

"For what?"

"For everything.  For choosing to leave you out in the dark with no one to hold on to when you are suffering from the hate and judgement. I played the victim, I left amending my heart that you didn't intentionally broke but I broke it myself. I'm sorry that I didn't fulfill my promise to stay by your side no matter what happens I'm sorry that I told you if no one in the world love you I will love you when I eat up all of the words I said the moment I step out of your life. I'm sorry that I didn't stay with you and fight the struggles with you, i'm so sorry that I didn't keep my promise. I'm sorry that I left. I'm so sorry."

I let tears roll over my cheeks as thousand needles prick my heart over and over again. I admit that I was also in the wrong but I was too hurt enough to think that Freen is the reason out of all the pain I felt when in fact it was my fault. I assume and expected too much mixing up our personal life to our work that I failed to see. We we're actresses, and it's our business to keep up an intimate relationship with each other in front of the camera but I was to delusional to take it seriously and misunderstood everything she do.

No one was held accountable for what happened.

Not Freen.

Or not anyone.

It was me.

But that time it was also not a fault to fall in love with Freen. She was the right choice I know from back then.

"I'm sorry Freen. I'm sorry that I kept you hanging, that I cut you off, that I left you on that darks alleys in the corners of your uncertainties and difficult situations. I was loathing with the fact that it was never me you love, I loathed the fact that you love me  but not as much as I loved you.  But trust me I didn't lament every single moment that I love you once, I didn't regret the things I did for you because that time all I wanted to do is make you the happiest on earth even if it's not gonna be me."

I cried hard on my palms as I reminisce the times I would wake up on bed crying over Freen over and over again. I cried knowing that I miss her so much and I can't do anything to reach out to her because I was the first to give up.

It hurts to love. It’s like giving yourself to be flayed and knowing that at any moment the other person may just walk off with your skin.