Chapter 53

PS: Hey guys, i'm sorry I can't update a long chapter because I swear I am very sleepy and tired because I have a cheerdance practice earlier and I can't write a long chapter so this one is so short. Enjoy and susu na ka.🤍

______________________________________

As the days passed, Becky and Freen's relationship slowly unfolded. Their fans also started getting hints that the both of them are back on working together again but none of them clarified it yet because Becky don't want to cause commotions while they are in the middle of their projects.

Becky is not certain yet if she will stay for good in Thailand because she knows that England will be calling her back and she needed to comply. She knows she needs to go back and she is still willing to go back.

Freen on the other hand is consistent on winning Becky back. She knows the fight will be hard because she failed the first time but she won't let this chance slip again because she is afraid to take the risk like the first time she does.

"Freen." Nam snapped the other girl out of her thoughts.

"What?"

"Did you already asked Becky about Nate?" She asked.

"I was about to... But then there's this girl who accidentally spilled coffee on my shirt."

"Damn! Fuzzy! That was your chance why would you miss that!?" Kade groaned as she slapped Freen's arm repeatedly.

" It is not my fault... I was already there waiting for her answers and this girl accidentally bump into me."

"I swear if I know who that girl was I would skin her alive!" Tee added but Freen only shrugged it off.

"It was an accident okay? She didn't do anything wrong."

"Who was it?" Nam.

" Who was who?"

"That girl."

"It's Loverukk Patrinitte."

"LOVERUKKKK WHATTTT?"

"Ouch! Nam why would you scream in my ears!" Freen complained. "That hurts you know."

"You mean Loverukk Patrinitte spilled coffee on you Freen? Are you for real?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well because she freaking have this big crush on you! Everyone knows it because she's simping on you even before you and Becca slipped ways!" Tee explained.

"What?"

"Yes Freen. She's been simping over you since forever and everyone is aware of it aside from you."

"And knowing that she ACCIDENTALLY spilled coffee on you... I guess it's kind of fishy." Kade coated the word accidentally rolling her eyes on Freen while all three of her friends nodded at the same time.

"She did it on purpose!" Tee.

"She didn't accidentally spilled coffee on your shirt. She intentionally spilled it to get your attention." Nam added.

The three of them agreed but not Freen who's forehead is almost creased now because of her best friend. She didn't think her best friends will make something our if nothing just because of that incident.

"Guys guys! Chill okay? It was really an accident okay? Loverukk really spilled coffee on my shirt and I know it was not her intention. Becky even saw it."

"WHAT? YOU WERE WITH BECKY?!" Tee was surprised by the revelation but is soon smack on the head by Nam.

"Are you listening? She already told us she's with Becky and now your asking if she's with Becky of course she does because who we are talking right here is Becky so Becky off!" Freen just facepalm herself as she listened to her friends bickering and all she could do is wait until they shut up.

She doesn't have a choice anyways.

"Fine! I'm sorry... So what happened next Freen?"

"Becky kind of get mad at me when we get back to the car. She was so scary and I didn't know what I did wrong to make her be that scary."

" Did you make her jealous?"

"What?"

" You didn't look at other girls?" Nam husked out again trying to figure out why her best friend's girl is mad.

"No! I didn't!"

"Did you look at boys?"

"No because boys are boring!" Nam glared at Tee as she interrupted Nam's interrogation but with Nam's sharp gaze Tee shut her mouth.

"No I didn't too."

"Then what happened?"

"I don't know. She kind of get mad at me the moment we go back to the car and made me take off my shirt."

"WHATTTTT!" The three of them yelled again. She's thankful they are in her apartment right now or else she would beat their asses out for being scandalous.

"YOU DID THE DEED?" Kade.

" DID YOU MAKE IT IN THE CAR?" Tee.

"WHY WOULD SHE ASK YOU TO UNDRESS!" Nam.

"Guys stop it! Your overacting. Nothing happened okay? She just told me to take off the shit Love lend me because she said it was ugly when it was actually cute. She made me wear her shirt instead."

"FREEENNNN! I SWEAR I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!"

"What? Why? What did I do?"

"Your way too smart to be dumb Freen... Can't you see? Becky is jealous over the fact that you are wearing someone else's clothes instead of hers so she made you take it off in exchange for her shirt."

Nam explained and it only made sense for Freen. Becky was indeed jealous that day but she was too scared to cross the line so she shut her mouth.

"Now do you get it now?" Nam sarcastically asked and all Freen could do was lean her forehead in her hands resting on the table trapping her face in between her palm.

"Damn! I'm so done!"

Freen replied as she scolded herself for being too weary about Becky's emotions.