Chapter 55

"RICHARD PATRICK ARMSTRONG!",

Becky's voice echoed through the corners of the room as Caleb covered his ears from his mother's scream but Richie being Richie... Ignored his sister's roaring voice wearing a smug smile on his lips.

"Richard!"

"........"

"Richie!"

"........."

"I swear Richie i'm warning you if you don't come here any minute by now!"

"........."

"RICHARD PATRICK WILLIAM ARMSTRONG! I swear to God i'll kick your balls and put your babies in danger if your will still ignore me you—"

"SISSSSSSS! I'm here na ka! Goodness what is it?"

Richie came running, sweat is evident on his forehead as he played innocent acting like he didn't do anything wrong.

"What did you teach Caleb?" Becky ask gritting her teeth as she try to control her temper because Caleb is looking at them.

"I didn't do anything."

"Richie!"

"I swear sis, he just overheard me and Nam on he phone and—"

"You and who?"

"Nam."

"Oh so you two talked?"

"We do but only to catch up, you know."

" Then why do Caleb call Freen Mami now? Any explanation for that?"

" Nam keep  joking about you and Freen being a thing and Caleb will call Freen Mami too someday."

"Did she know something more?"

"No I didn't spill any tea."

"Mommy?  Why can't Caleb call pretty Freen Mami?"

"Caleb because Freen is not your Mami okay, she will not be your Mami. I'm the only one who can be your mommy."

"But mommy—"

"Caleb."

"Okay mommy."

And with that Caleb walked out of the room like a little kid whining for a candy he didn't get. Becky on the other hand keep scolding Richie about making the kid hope for something absurd to think and is way too late to be correct.

On the contrary, as days go by, Freen and Becky go separate ways for the meantime since they don't have projects again yet, Cassandra hasn't called yet and she bet she's spending most of her time with her girlfriend. Well, Becky herself will if she was on Cassandra's shoes.

One evening, Irin throw a party for her 10th year in the showbiz industry and everyone is invited. All of their friends are invited may it be a long time no see friend or a no connection friend. They were all invited.

"Bec... Do you think this dress will fit me?" Irin asked for the million times around ever since she and Becky arrived at the boutique to choose a dress for the party.

"Rin why don't you just buy all of those dress and pick one when we already get back instead of rummaging through the boutique and ending up putting a lot of works to the employees right?"