Chapter 60

The days flew by like a handful of dust, like it was a snap of a finger and it's suddenly a week now after what happened at Irin's party.

Becky refrain from using her phone to have a peace of mind and think about all the things that ever happened. She refrain on going out only spending her entire time at her house with nothing but the corners of the room, the gym in their house, the kitchen, and the living room where Caleb play.

Nate left for England since he got some serious matters to handle so Caleb was left with Caleb that is super hyperactive everyday consuming her energy. Well, not that she was complaining but the kid is so energetic and playful every moving second.

"Mommy!" Caleb's voice rang over the entire living room making Becky groan for the fifth time now.

Caleb was drawing on his sketch pad and is sometimes playing with his toys then call his mother for no reason at all.

"Caleb, what is it? You've been playing with me for like five times now."

"Nah, mommy... Caleb tummy hurts."

Becky was alarmed so she directly walk her way towards her son that is holding his stomach.

"Hey, is it still hurting?"

"Hm." He hummed holding his stomach as he leaned his head on his mother's chest. "Caleb tummy hurts."

"Oh, are you hungry? Do you want something baby?"

"Can I have ice cweam?"

"What?"

"Mommy Caleb want ice cweam."

"You just said your tummy hurts."

"Caleb tummy hurts because no ice cweam."

Becky giggle at her son's silliness. Sometimes this little kid resembles some of Freen's attitude that she didn't even know how he acquire because Freen and Caleb hadn't spend time with each other.

"Okay, mommy will ask uncle Richie to buy you an ice cream okay?"

"Thank you mommy."

Caleb continued playing with his toys and Becky went back to the couch texting his brother to buy that ice cream Caleb requested.

Becky then continued watching the television not knowing that her son found out about the box of letters Freen gaved her but before he can open it, Becky ran off taking it away from him.

"Mommy! What's that?"

"Nothing baby, it's nothing."

"Can I take a look?"

"No baby, it's for adult only okay?"

"But the box said baby." Caleb replied pertaining to the box where Freen put that 'For my baby Becbec' address on top. She facepalm herself as she try to make an excuse as she don't want Caleb to see what's inside.

"Caleb I-"

"Heyyy... What's going on here?" Dad chimed in as he slowly made his was on where Caleb and I were located. He have this huge smile plastered on his face and I couldn't be more happy that he's slowly recovering from that car crash.

"Grandpa!"

"Hey there little guy!"

"Mommy hid something!" He cooed pouting at his mother who held the box tight behind her back.

"What are you hiding Becbec?"

"It's the letters dad, I just... I don't want Caleb to see this."

"Why are you so afraid about Caleb seeing that? He can't even read yet so it's fine."