Chapter 58

Freen

It's as if heavens have heard my plea that moment Becky said those words. It's like a melancholic whisper elevated in the midst of chaos going around, those words echoed in my head like music to my ears as it roll over her tongue.

It was an answered prayer.

It was a fleeting moment of unwavering emotions trying to explode in the sky above.

And her soothing voice added notes on it.

Because I freaking want you too Freen! I still freaking like you but your going out flirting with everybody else! Why are you so dumb not to see that I still have it for you! Are you dumb! I still love you Freen Sarocha!

I was astonished on where I stood so I was unable to stop Becky from running away after she said those words. But before that foreign angelic figure escape the scene, I hurriedly run after her shouting her name not caring about how people and Irin's guest would react.

"BECKY!"

I yelled but Becky was quick enough to dodge me away as she try to trick me with the hallways in this hotel.

"BEC!"

"Go away Freen!"

"Becky wait! Let's talk! Bec!"

Playing. That's what Freen could point out on what they are doing. They are like two magnets seated together push and pulling away from the attraction escalating in their body.

Becky run away Freen would chase her.

And when Freen would run away, Becky would show signs as if she don't want Freen to run away.

"BECKY! Can you please stop!"

"GO! I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU!" She screamed.

"God this woman!"

We keep chasing ourselves on the hallways with this dresses we are wearing. Becky was about to head to a room trying to shut the door on my face but I was quick enough to slid my foot on the door leaving it ajar pushing it open so she was frustrated on what I did when she suddenly turn her back again tucking herself in the covers curling up like a ball hiding from harm.

"REBECCA PATRICIA ARMSTRONG! YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I exclaimed as I approach the bed.

"BEC!"

"LEAVE!"

"BECKY!" I pulled off the blanket from her body but she was so strong to pull it back so i'm worried if the blanket might rip in two.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"BECKY! LET'S -"

"DON'T BECKY ME!" She screamed.

"BOCKU!" I teased trying to test her patience as I pulled the blanket again when I freaking got a hard fall on the ground when she let the blanket go while I was pulling it so I hit my head on the table so hard that I see stars running in my head.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed scraping the back of my neck.

She get up as fast as she can coming over my direction rubbing my head repeatedly.

"Oh my God, Freen! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" She exclaimed but I was smiling like an idiot the whole moment she rub my head but when she got her senses back, she pushed me again but before she could leave the room, I pulled her wrist over pushing her on the bed as I towered above her.

"So you still cared about me right Rebecky?" I teased grinning from ear to ear as she try to escape from my grasp.

" Let me go!"