Chapter 10

: Please don't forget to vote 😊

__________________________________

Becky locked herself up in her room for days after knowing the truth. She don't have any appetite to eat nor talk to people to the point that her own parents are shut out. Becky felt helpless, she felt miserable after knowing that everyone around them knew about Freen and Seng but not her. And they even have the audacity to ship both of them when one of the parties are already taken.

Curling up herself in a ball, Becky rolled over her soft mattress as she is still wrapped around her blankets. It's Tuesday, she was supposed to be having a hotoshoot with Freen but she lack energy to do so.

There was a soft knock on the door. Sighing in frustration, Becky get up from her bed stumping her feet ash she walk her way towards the door and lazily opened it revealing her mother.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" She asked still holding the other side of the door afraid to let her mother find out how messy her room is.

"Am I not allowed to check on my daughter now?" Her mother replied. "What's happening to you dear? I barely see you in this house anymore, we live on the same roof but I fee like your miles away. You can talk to me, what's happening?"

Scraping the back of her neck, Becky smiled bitterly at her mother.

"I'm fine mom, you can go now."

"I'm not going anywhere Rebecca." Her mother replied pushing the door open when Becky tried closing it on her face. "Bec! What is this! Your room is a mess, everything is so unorganized, are you decluttering or what? Your room looks like it's been rummage by thieves!" Her mother yelled but Becky just rolled her eyes and slump herself on the couch.

"Rebecca!"

"......"

"Bec!"

"......."

"Bec what is happening to you? Is this your way to mend all of the things you are going through? By starving yourself? By shutting everyone out? By avoiding every questions that concern you and Freen? Becky please! Don't do this, stop this already. It's killing me seeing you losing the spark in your eyes baby. Look at you, your hair is a mess, the bags under your eyes are visible enough and add up your dark circles, you even grew thinner Becky. Please stop this already, it's okay if I lose everything else just not you baby. I can't lose my daughter." She pulled Becky into a tight hug caressing the girl's hair. " I may not feel the same pain you are feeling right now but I can assure you I am always here. I will never leave you. Just always know that."

Sobs can be heard on he entire room. Becky let her mother pamper her until the pain is a little lesser to handle, she let her mother see her vulnerable side. She let her mother unravel the things she forgo to be seen. But right now all she needed is a mother, because she knows that even if everyone turn their back on her. She will always have her mother. She will always have her mom.

"Mom? Did you see my—"

Richie suddenly barge in the room making Becky burry her face on her mother's chest hiding her face from her brother. Her mom beckoned Richie to come over and the older followed settling beside Becky and wrapping his arms over his sister and his mother.

"Cry it all out princess, we will always be here for you. Always." Richie exclaimed. "Just don't shut us out again okay? It's so scary not seeing you get out of this room even for a second."

The three individuals engulped each other into a tight hug. One who's love is as wide as the universe and will never be ending, one with the love an older brother can give to ensure the safety of his love ones, and one who's heart is filled with uncertainties and doubt about the love she received and is receiving. Three people bond with the same blood but can never tell how much pain each one of them suffer. But one thing is for sure, that they might never know what Becky is going through, they swear on every stars that Becky might have a different pain, but they swear she will never suffer alone.