Chapter 32

Luggages scattered on the floor. Everyone's awake in the house, well except for Caleb, his a sleepy head and is totally a replica of his father.

We are preparing for our flight early in the morning and lazy as I was, I make myself up to prepare the cloths I needed to bring and dragged my luggages on the living room.

Heaving a long deep sigh, I place my hands on my knees settling on the couch as I thought about this a million times since last night. Do I want this? Do I really wanna go? If I go how much of a chances that I won't bump into Freen? Why am I still avoiding Freen if I already moved on? Those questions pop up of my mind without a radical explanation why I am so afraid to see her again.

I moved on.

So why would I be afraid to see her again?

"Hey, ready to go?" Nate snapped me out of my thoughts placing his luggages with Caleb's next to mine and cradling our son in his arms.

"Yeah. Are you ready to go?"

"Always been. Gosh I never had a chance to visit Thailand anymore after so many years. This is the first time." I can see the excitement on Nate's eyes making me chuckle but an evident uncertainties is plastered on my face.

"You?"

"Hm?"

"Are you sure about this?"

I paused for a minute.

I know I am not sure about this, but I just can't ignore Dad for the sake of not seeing and bumping from my past again. I needed to beat this fear aside and live without fear of sudden reuniting.

"I am." I replied. " Let's go?"

"Sure."

And with that, the three of us make out way on the car. Nate walk ahead of me with Caleb slump on his shoulders while his right hand are dragging the two luggages with him and I walk behind him dragging my own baggage on the car.

He place Caleb comfortably on the back seat before opening my door and putting all out baggage inside the car and fix all the things we brought before hopping in inside.

"Let's go?"

"Let's go."

"It's now or never." I heard him whispered and the car slowly drove off. Along the ride, we are engulped in a complete silence were none of us wanted to break. It's not an awkward silence, it was a comfortable silence where all you wanna do is just to sit back relax and enjoy the little moments you are experiencing.

When we reach the airport, the staff slowly guide us to where we should be headed so that we won't be bombarded with Nate's fans. Yes that's right, Nate was an artist in England before he became a lawyer and this dickhead got tons of followers and fans along the line.

I wore a disguise, a hoodie a lose jeans and a mask in between my cap and my hood. Nate was carrying Caleb who is still sleeping wearing the same disguise cloths and thankfully, we boarded our plane without any commotion happening.

We we're in a VIP chairs and I swear when the plane started taking off all I wanna do is jump over the window and insist of not going back but I know I can't do that. That'll be a great shame is that happens. When we we're already flying above, thoughts floods my head again making me think about what might be the possible outcome of this decision.  And whatever happens in Thailand, I swear it is all just good things.

___________________________________

"FREEENNNNNN!" Nam's voice echoed on the hallways of the room making me cover my ear in annoyance.