WHITE ROSES FOR MY DEAREST

Hello everyone, this is Petalpage again, but this time i'm not asking for financial help anymore. I am here to say that my former classmate, Karen P. Fabillar, my Kaye, my cloud... Already passed away at 2 AM this morning. This is the most heartbreaking morning I ever woke up into. As I prepare to go to school for my 8 AM classes, I can't help but wander about her, about her illness, about her homecoming, and about the activities she needed to submit once she get back. I can't help but worry about her as I am indulge in my own space today.

She was a sweetheart, kind, loving, friendly and most especially admirable. Everyone can be captivated just by her eyes and it still makes me cry a million tears everytime I talk about her. It was sudden, her death was abrupt, none of us expected that she will leave us too soon, I never failed to send messages to her everyday to tell her not to give up, not to let go on us, on our dreams together and to keep fighting because we are waiting for her to come back, to be better and be with us again. But this morning has been a whirlwind of emotions and mourning, as I stepped into the room where all of us gathered for our classes I felt everything is off. Something is in the air, until one message broke our heart out saying "Karen is dead" . My world seems to shatter as I heard those words because I was hoping she will get better, I was hoping she will be back. But not anymore, Karen will be back, but not with the same smile, with the same doe eyes, not with the same pretty face as she naturally used to. She will be back but together with the memories we carry, the heaviness  of the moments and the regrets. She will be back, but lifeless.

For all those who send help, I will make sure to send it to her family. I will be there for Kaye, for my Karen. I will always be there for her in anyway possible.

The truth is I never experience losing someone like this.  Someone whom I really admire and I regretted not telling her how much she mean to me just because I am an introverted person.

But to Karen.

To Kaye.

To my Karen.

To my cloud, I am forever grateful I have experienced the great things I had with you. Being with you is a moment of bliss and hours seems to go slow when we spend it together. I will always hold you close to my heart, and save a room for you to lie in. I will always pray for you and love you, we will still save you a chair when you come to school late, save you a space when we perform cheerdance together, save you everything that we have. We will always love you and cherish you. I wish I could hear you one last time and hear you whisper the nickname you use to call me and if I had known better, I would have held you tighter the last time I held your hand. I love you my cloud... See you in the stars🤍

Your Sky