Chapter 62

The days went pretty smooth on both girls as they do and fulfill each chores that they have for the day. Becky filing an application to one of the court in England while Freen on her photoshoots and endorsements.

Speaking of England, Becky sent her law application back in Europe and is waiting for the response of the court for a week now. She like staying in Thailand, but she can't just leave her priorities in England just because of her personal issues.

Freen on the other hand hadn't seen Becky for almost a week that became her greatest torture. Who wouldn't right if you hadn't seen the love of your life for a week because you have different priorities and different schedules at a time.

"Freen."  Nam called snapping Freen on her thoughts. She was flipping her phone waiting for Becca to text her but she knew better, Becky won't make the first move unless Freen did it first.

"Hmm?" 

"What's your update with Becky?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Your winning her over right?" She asked.

"Hmm."

"So?

"What do you mean so?"

"What's your update?"

"Do I need to tell you?"

"Of course, i'm your best friend and I deserve to know!" She replied rolling her eyes at Freen.

"We are still taking things slow okay? There's no need to rush."

"Arghh! Taking things slow your ass... How much slower do you need? You already lose four years when you could have spend it with each other."

"I don't care how many years it will take P'Nam as long as I know it is her. I don't wanna fall in love and risk in love if it is not her."

Nam grinned at her friend's confession. She's been with Freen since they were young and it's still new to her everytime Freen become poetic in love. Even when Seng and her happened she didn't even dedicate anything like this towards the guy.

"Your whipped."

"Only for Rebecca."

She replied. Both of them fix themselves when their manager called them for another photoshoot with another artist from GGMTV. It was Loverukk's co-artist in another label. She smiled at Nam and Freen before sheepishly nodding her head in anticipation of the other artist.

"Hi." The latter exclaimed beaming a soft smile to the other two artists.

"Hi there... Wow your so tall." Nam added pertaining to the woman's firm posture hanging her head high like a real model she is.

"Your just so short P'Nam."  Freen.

"Your so mean!"

"It's true!" Freen replied but before their bickering could escalate, their managers asked them to behave and acknowledge another artist presence.

"I'm Nam Orntara Polsak. And this is my best friend Freen Sarocha Chankimha." Both of the girl shake the latter's hand beaming genuine soft smile to each other.

"I'm Milk Pansa... It's so nice to meet you both." She replied.

"Do you know which artist is with us today?" Freen asked.

"Hmm, she actually met you already. It's Loverukk."

Hearing Loverukk's name, Freen can't help but feel a little nervous. Not because of Loverukk but because she is afraid a certain British girl will be jealous again knowing she's with the person she mostly get jealous with.