Chapter 13

The issue about Freen and Seng slowly subsided in one blink of an eye. But as it slowly faded into a blur, tons and tons of truth slowly came out. Seng gained a lot of confidence to post his pictures with Freen.  And I must admit, it kills me over and over again. Seeing Freen and Seng together kills me repeatedly, it was I am buried six feet deep under the ground but I am still suffering the same pain.

Loving Free is the best thing I ever did. But also loving Freen give me the most heartache I ever felt.

Why do we tend to be hurt when all we just wanted to have is to be love back? Why do it seems so hard to receive what we give out?

But somewhere down there I realize that we get hurt because we love someone who is not yet ready for us. We love someone whom we know they aren't ours to begin with.

But if they don't love us back, why do they seem to show us actions that made us hope that our what if's can be possible sometimes?

They may not see us suffering their wraths, but they are killing us over and over again.

Right now, Freen and I are in a japanese restaurant near my condo to have dinner.. We both decided to stay the night in my place because we both know that Freen's apartment is farther from mine and it is such a hassle to drive early in the morning. 

I scrolled through TikTok and twitter trying to kill time as she order our food.

Trying to enjoy the minimal atmosphere and the beautiful decorations unwinding the negative vibes that's been thrown to us for the past weeks.

In contrast, Freen came back carrying a tray of salmon and my favorite milk tea making me smile as wide as I can the moment I saw it.

"Here's your milk tea princess."

"Oh my god! Thank you so much!" I replied giggling.

"Your welcome." She replied returning the same smile I gaved.

I directly drank the milk tea as I am overwhelmed that she bought it for me making it spill on my cloths.

"Bec! Slow down! No one's gonna take your drink away. Now look at your cloths."

"Sorry." I replied wiping the stain on my shirt but she beat me to it. She take the tissue from my hands pulling me by the nape as she slowly wipe my lips.

"Let me." She whispered when we locked our eyes. I nodded in anticipation and she started wiping my lips again.

She look at my lips while biting down her lower one making me stop myself from leaning in and go for a kiss. She looks so freaking hot in her casual shirt making me fall for her over and over again.

"Done." She retorted before pulling away and I pull myself together before I lose it with her.

"T-thanks." I replied.

Freen nodded.

Both of us silently enjoy our own food and wait until we finish so we can go home. I look at Freen and observe her gestures again.  I don't know why but she's beautiful every time I set eyes on her. Even at moments when she's not smiling, I still don’t know how she manage to always look beautiful, there is something around her that draws people in.

In the middle of being mesmerized with her beauty, I flash a bitter smile as I stole glances her serene face. Her beauty is never explainable. It is one thing that leaves me dumbfounded every time she come close to me. And I know If I am to choose a person to be my partner in my next life, I myself know that even if Freen never see her future with me, i know that it will always be her that I wanted. I know it is her that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. As long as she is in my life, there is nothing my world lacks.