Chapter 59

Time seems to stop the moment both heart felt each other's warmth, lips moving in sync together in one swift harmony. Freen's heart was filled with satisfaction and happiness while Becky's was wrapped with uncertainties and frights of what this kiss would do them.

When both of them lose air, they pulled away from each other with Freen rubbing Becky's cheeks softly as she grazes her fingers on Becky's soft porcelain skin.

"BECKY! WHERE ARE YOU WE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO—"

Becky and Freen both pulled away from each other when Irin's voice rang on the area but it was already too late to deny what they did. Irin was already taken aback and saw that exact thing making both of them paint red on their cheeks.

"O-oh... Nevermind."

And with that Irin fled away from the scene as she giddily go back inside with lots and lots of stories to tell their friends.

______________________________________

"OH! MY! GOD! YOU WON'T FREAKING BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW BACK THERE!" Irin half yelled the moment she step inside the hotel.

Nam and Tee were still talking not minding what was happening around them so they we're oblivious about it

"Where's Becky and Freen? Did you find them?" Nam asked and Irin's smile could never really be explained. "What are you smiling that wide for?" She ask.

"You won't believe what I saw back there!"

"What? What happened? Is everything okay?" Tee ask and Irin nodded before jumping happily up and down.

"What is it?" Nam.

"Spill." Kade.

"FREENANDBECKYKISS!" She proclaimed as fast as she can so Nam hit her slightly.

"What?"

" I said... P'Freen and Becky kissed!"

"WHATTTTTTT!" Nam.

"NO WAY!" Tee.

"YOUR JOKING RIGHT?" Kade.

"NO! Of course i'm not even kidding about it! It's what I saw!"

"What exactly did you saw?"

"P'Freen's hands on Becky's cheeks and Becky's hand is on P'Freen's waist!"

"Maybe they just rehearse something."

"I'm not dumb! Who would ever rehearse something with lips attached and smudged lipstick? What did they rehearse? Learning how to kiss!"

"Are you really for real?" Nam asked.

"Am I that unbelievable? Why are you doubting me!"

"Well because there was never a time that you we're serious so yeah!"

"It's what I saw okay!"

"Are they getting back together?" Tee asked.

"They were not together Tee!" Kade.

"I know but all of us knew Freen also has something for Becky she was just so dumb not to see it and feel it."

"Yeah right our friend were a little too innocent when it comes to Becky."

"Well she's not too innocent anymore. She's a grown up woman with raging hormones around her body."

"Your making her sound like a horny teenager with raging hormones and energetic genes running in her veins!" Nam replied and Irin just giggled.