Chapter 003 - 004

Chapter 003 Chen Li smiled

There were two more people in the ward. When Wei Chen saw these two people, the resentment in Wei Chen suddenly filled the air, as if it was about to solidify.

Chen Qing, Wu Zikang.

A person he had loved with all his heart, a good brother and good buddy who he had grown up with. As a result, these two people pushed him into the abyss.

Wei Chen's eyes were fixed on Chen Qing and Wu Zikang, wishing he could turn into a ghost right now and eat their flesh and drink their blood.

"You... get out!"

At this moment, a hoarse voice sounded, pulling Wei Chen's thoughts back. He looked in the direction of Chen Li in disbelief to confirm that the person who just said this was Chen Li. Li.

As if to respond to Wei Chen's confirmation, Chen Li spoke again, "Get out! Get out...get out!" His usually

expressionless face was filled with anger at this moment. This was the first time Wei Chen saw Chen Li except for Emotions other than cowardice, this was also the first time Wei Chen heard Chen Li speak.

It turns out that Chen Li can also express emotions and speak, and this is all for himself.

Wei Chen felt a surge of heat in his heart and floated to Chen Li's side. He reached out and gently touched Chen Li's face, trying to lift the corners of his mouth and tell him to smile, telling him not to argue with those two beasts.

"Idiots can talk?" Obviously, even if Chen Li was angry, he had no deterrent effect at all. The mocking expressions on Chen Qing and Wu Zikang's faces grew wider, and Chen Qing even walked up to Chen Li. Patting Chen Li's face, he mocked mercilessly.

"Get out! Get out!" Chen Li suddenly didn't realize that Chen Qing's actions were insulting, and he repeated the word "get out" almost paranoid.

"Why are you arguing with a fool? Don't forget the purpose of our coming here." Wu Zikang sneered, and then approached Wei Chen on the hospital bed little by little.

Chen Qing obviously knew his purpose this time. He patted Chen Li's face again before walking to the bedside with a sinister smile. They came here to let Wei Chen die, preferably completely. Don't leave any traces.

"You... get out!" Chen Li stared at them closely, his eyes full of anger and wariness. Until he saw Chen Qing and Wu Zikang's hands reaching for Wei Chen's ventilator, Chen Li Li is crazy.

Yes, Chen Li is crazy. Although there is no emotion on his face again at this moment, even Wei Chen, who has been staying in this ward as a soul since the coma, doesn't know when Chen Li was hiding in the ward. Got a knife.

It wasn't until Chen Li took out the knife and stabbed Chen Qing beside the hospital bed that Wei Chen realized and immediately stepped forward to block Chen Li, for people like Chen Qing and Wu Zikang, It's not worth losing your life, and I don't deserve to be treated like this by Chen Li.

In a hurry, Wei Chen forgot that he was a soul and could not stop Chen Li at all. He watched Chen Li pass through him and stabbed Chen Qing's back with the knife.

Chen Qing and Wu Zikang never expected that Chen Li would be so bold. Before they could react in time, Chen Qing was stabbed by Chen Li.

Wu Zikang's reaction was also quick. He quickly crawled over from the hospital bed and grabbed Chen Li's hand, thinking that he could subdue Chen Li easily. After all, Chen Li looked so thin.

However, the reality was beyond Wu Zikang's expectation. Even though he had grabbed Chen Li's hand, the knife penetrated deeper into Chen Qing's flesh, and blood spurted out, all over Chen Li's face.