Chapter 357 - 358

Chapter 357 She Can't Die

"Okay." Chen Li nodded without hesitation.

Fang Yun's matter is a big deal. If Fang Yun is found earlier, Fang Yun will be less dangerous.

Moreover, Chen Li has recovered from his illness. It is not difficult for him to play ball at home by himself, without Wei Chen being by his side all the time.

At this time, there were no flights to Fuguo from the Imperial Capital Airport, so Wei Chen booked one from the Magic Capital Airport.

Wei Chen didn't even come for dinner, so he rushed to the Magic City. After an hour, he finally got on a plane to the Kingdom of Fu.

But Wei Chen still couldn't worry about Chen Li. Before getting on the plane, he called Chen Yunlan to explain the situation.

After Chen Yunlan found out, he immediately set off from the small villa and drove to Wei Chen's house.

Chen Li was a little surprised to see Chen Yunlan coming, but when he thought about it carefully, he realized that it was Chen Yunlan who was notified by Wei Chen.

"Have you had dinner?" Although Chen Yunlan asked, seeing that the dining table was empty and there were no traces of movement on the kitchen stove, she knew that Chen Li hadn't eaten dinner yet.

Chen Li shook his head, "I haven't eaten yet. I was about to order takeout when Dad came over."

"No need to call." Chen Yunlan rolled up his sleeves and said, "You and Qiuqiu wait a moment, I will go to the kitchen to cook it for you."

With ready-made food, Chen Li naturally didn't want to order takeout, so he said "ok" with a smile, and then squatted on the ground to play with Qiuqiu.

After a while, Chen Li was a little worried, so he called Sylvester again and told Sylvester that Wei Chen had gone to the country of corruption. Please, Sylvester could help Wei Chen then. .

Sylvester thought he readily agreed.

Ten minutes later, Chen Yunlan came out with a bowl of noodles. Seeing Chen Li's worry, she comforted her: "You don't have to worry too much. Sister Fang has her own destiny and will be fine."

O Chen Li He nodded, took the chopsticks, and started eating the noodles.

He not only hoped that Fang Yun would be fine, but also hoped that Wei Chen would be fine.

"When I came here, I called Xie Chunsheng. He said that he knew some forces in the Fu Kingdom and could help find Sister Fang." Chen Yunlan saw that although Chen Li was eating heavily, he was still a little distracted, so she added road.

In this way, Chen Li finally calmed down.

Chen Li had more or less heard about Xie Chunsheng's status in the United States. Then the forces that Xie Chunsheng contacted should be able to do some things that the official can't do next year. With Sylvester's help, in the light and dark...

Achen should be able to rescue Mom easily, right? Chen Li thought in his heart.

There is a house in an inconspicuous town in the country of Fu that has always been empty. Just yesterday, a Chinese couple moved in.

Life in the small town was very leisurely, but no one cast a curious look at the couple, so they didn't notice the weirdness of the couple.

The wife has been in town for two days but has not gone out once, and the husband rarely goes out.

It seems that no one cooks at home, and my husband goes out to bring food back every time it is time to eat.

The couple in the eyes of the town people is naturally Wei Zhenxiong and Fang Yun.