Chapter 203 - 204

Chapter 203 Admission Notice

"Did I wake you up?" Wei Chen didn't have time to get rid of the overwhelming hatred in his eyes, but when he saw Chen Li, his tone was already full of tenderness.

Chen Li shook his head, walked to Wei Chen, covered Wei Chen's eyes with his hands, and said softly: "Achen, I don't like your eyes now." These red eyes were full of hatred, Chen Li Li didn't know what kind of emotion this was, but he knew that when Wei Chen looked like this, Wei Chen must feel uncomfortable.

Wei Chen closed his eyes and held Chen Li in his arms. He could understand Chen Li's dislike behind his back. He was not afraid of him, but just worried about him.

"Li Li."

"Li Li."

"Li Li."

Wei Chen buried his head in Chen Li's neck and called Chen Li's name again and again. His voice was very soft, very soft, but every word was full of meaning. Trembling, he held Chen Li's hand and circled it tighter and tighter, as if he wanted to embed Chen Li into his body.

This is his Li Li, his Li Li, and he is still in his arms now. He neither became a dead soul under the knife of a kidnapper when he was a child, nor died tragically at the hands of Chen Qing in his previous life.

Li Li, he is alive, just like himself, alive.

Chen Li didn't know why Wei Chen was like this today, but he didn't ask. He just reached out and hugged Wei Chen to make Wei Chen feel his presence.

The night was getting much deeper, and the light rain was still pouring down outside, making the night extremely hazy.

Chen Li finally fell asleep in Wei Chen's arms, and at this time, all the emotions in Wei Chen's heart were fully hidden, hidden in the deepest part of his heart.

He picked up Chen Li who was sleeping soundly in his arms. After walking into the bedroom, he put Chen Li on the bed. When Wei Chen wanted to take back his hand, Chen Li held his hand.

"Achen, I'm here." Chen Li murmured something in his sleep, but it fell into Wei Chen's ears word for word.

Because of these words, Wei Chen's expression softened. He put on his clothes and lay down, hugged Chen Li into his arms, and held Chen Li tightly.

"I know, I know you are here." Wei Chen kissed the top of Chen Li's head and said softly.

The light rain outside the window finally stopped, and the night turned completely black.

The night fades away, and the day comes as expected.

When Chen Li woke up, Wei Chen was already preparing breakfast in the kitchen. After washing, he walked out of the room. The living room had been cleaned up by Wei Chen. The paper scraps scattered on the floor last night had disappeared, and the house was clean.

At this time, Wei Chen put breakfast on the table and invited Chen Li to come over for dinner. Breakfast was Chen Li's favorite scallion noodles, accompanied by a bowl of clear soup.

The two of them sat at the dining table, and the sound of slurping noodles rang out on the quiet dining table. Although they didn't speak, the dining table was harmonious and warm.

It was as if what happened in the early hours of last night had never happened. Wei Chen didn't mention it, and Chen Li didn't ask.

Today is Monday, and the two of them have to go to work and go to school.

After Wei Chen watched Chen Li's bicycle disappear from sight, he started the car and went to the company.

Because of the rain last night, the road is now filled with the earthy smell after the rain. The dewdrops that did not fall on the ground last night are still hanging on the tips of the leaves. Under the warm sunshine of the morning, they reflect the colorful light.