Chapter 179 - 180

Chapter 179

The voice of the subjective fabrication Cookie was very small. For a moment, Wei Hua even thought that he was hearing hallucinations. When he realized that this was really coming from Cookie's mouth, Wei Hua was completely stunned. The next moment, he jumped up from the car seat.

"Bang!" There was a loud sound, and the top of the head came into close contact with the roof of the car.

However, at this time, Wei Hua didn't understand pain at all. He looked at Cookie blankly, and then hugged Cookie fiercely, as if he was trying to rub Cookie into his body with all his strength.

"Xiao Qiqi...you...did you really...agree to be with me? You...you didn't lie to me? Is this true?" Cookie was already happy and incoherent, but he wanted to be anxious Confirm the answer once.

Cookie nodded in Wei Hua's arms, "Well, let's be together." This time the voice was much louder than before, and every word jumped into Wei Hua's ears.

"Little Qiqi, little Qiqi." Wei Hua was so excited that he didn't know what to say, so he could only call out Cookie's name again and again.

"I... I'm really happy that you can... agree to be with me. You... you don't know how long I've been waiting for this day." Wei Hua was incoherent again, not knowing how to express his current feelings. Feeling.

Cookie never thought that he just agreed to be with Wei Hua, and Wei Hua was as happy as a child. He patted Wei Hua's back gently, as if he was comforting a child.

At this time, Cookie was actually excited. From the moment he fell in love with Wei Hua, he never thought that his unrequited love would come to fruition.

However, God was on his side after all. Not only did his unrequited love come to fruition, but he even gave him a treasure that would be the most precious thing in his life.

After Wei Hua chased Cookie, he couldn't wait to share this joy with everyone in the world. The second hour after he and Cookie were together, Wei Hua called Wei Chen on his cell phone.

"Achen, Achen, Xiao Qiqi promised me, I am no longer single!"

As soon as Wei Chen, who was still in W Ancient Town, answered the phone, he heard Wei Hua's ecstatic voice. Just through imagination, Wei Chen Chen could imagine Wei Hua's beaming look now.

"Congratulations." Compared with Wei Hua's reaction, Wei Chen was dull.

"Achen, when will you come back? When you come back, you will bring Chen Li over and treat you to dinner!" Wei Huandao's voice is still trembling, obviously the excitement will not pass easily.

"Okay." Wei Chen agreed to Wei Hua's invitation.

Afterwards, the two talked about some trivial matters and then hung up the phone.

Chen Li is still reading comics at the moment. There are six comics in this set drawn by Huang Zhenzhen. Chen Li has read the last one today. It is undoubtedly a sweet comic. Although the plot has ups and downs and is fascinating, the two The relationship between the protagonists is stronger than love. No matter what misunderstanding is, it is not a misunderstanding in the eyes of the two. They believe in each other wholeheartedly and give each other the greatest support.

Of course, this set of comics is not only exciting in plot, but also very sexy in driving. Chen Li has taken the comic book to make an appointment with Wei Chen for sex more than once.

Wei Chen was flirted with by Chen Li many times, but Chen Li's body could not bear it every time.

Chen Li saw the finale now. The finale was a very beautiful car. The driver's driving skills were very reliable. Chen Li's eyes lit up when he saw it. Now he saw Wei Chen holding the comic after answering the phone. Book, Zhuo pulled on his slippers and walked to Wei Chen.