Chapter 341 - 342

Chapter 341 The one who protects the calf

Chen Li's shadow of verbal violence has always been hidden in the deepest place. Not only did Chen Li himself not notice it, but also the people around him didn't notice it, not even Lan Xiping.

But today, everyone's criticism of Chen Li was like a fuse, completely igniting the fuse buried deep in Chen Li's consciousness, and it exploded all of a sudden.

Because Chen Li's current condition is much better than before, and he has become more and more controllable over his consciousness, he can suppress the bone-eroding pain in his heart and force himself to smile when facing his relatives.

If Lan Xiping hadn't come, no one would be able to see Chen Li's true emotions at a glance, not even Wei Chen. At least it would take a certain amount of time to get along with him before he could detect the emotions that Chen Li had suppressed.

"Xiao Li." Lan Xi's expression was very serious. He held Chen Li's hand and said, "Xiao Li, we are all on your side. No matter what happens, we will stand with you." Together, everything in the outside world is not true. You are a unique existence in our hearts."

Although Lan Xiping didn't know what happened, he could more or less guess the interference from the outside world when Chen Li was in such a situation. , so I went to solve Chen Li in this direction.

Chen Li looked at Lan Xiping, hope gradually showing in his eyes.

Lan Xiping's heart moved. It seemed that he had guessed correctly.

Next, Lan Xiping went to answer Chen Li in this direction, his voice was soft but powerful, with the power to soothe people's hearts.

Chen Li's tight strings gradually relaxed due to Lan Xiping's guidance. And Jiang Ye on the side did not just stand there, but began to investigate the matter. He believed that only by finding the source of the matter could Chen Li's illness be better cured.

Lan Xiping taught Chen Li how to do it, and Wei Chen finally rushed over with Qiuqiu in his arms.

When he opened the door of the office and saw Chen Li sitting there quietly and in a relatively calm mood, Wei Chen breathed a deep sigh of relief.

"Li Li." Wei Chen said.

Chen Li saw Wei Chen. Before Wei Chen opened the door, he felt that Wei Chen should have arrived.

The moment the office door opened, Chen Li felt a ray of light pouring in from the outside, illuminating his world. All the fear and fear faded away like a tide. Wei Chen, this was what lifted him out of the darkness. The person he saved was the person who gave him a happy life and the person he loved deeply.

"Achen!" Chen Li looked at Wei Chen and couldn't help but arching his eyebrows. He stood up and threw himself into Wei Chen's arms.

With Wei Chen, a sense of security surrounded him tightly. Everything he suffered before seemed to be an illusion. Now that Wei Chen is here, the illusion has disappeared and he is fine. Perhaps Qiuqiu sensed Wei Chen's anxiety and didn't cry or make trouble on the way here. Now that he sees his father, He reached out and hugged his father's head, pressing a few wet kisses on his face.

Chen Li also kissed Qiuqiu a few times back, and then nuzzled into Wei Chen's arms, trusting him wholeheartedly.

"Li Li, I'm here."

These four simple words, no matter when they are heard, can bring wireless courage to Chen Li, making him brave enough to walk out of the darkness and brave enough to face all difficulties. "I know ."

Chen Li believes that Wei Chen will always be by his side and bring him endless warmth. No matter what difficulties he has, he just needs to move forward firmly, because he believes that Wei Chen will always be behind him. Be his strongest supporter.