Chapter 337 - 338

Chapter 337: So cute

Chen Li’s appointment as an auditor of Q University has been decided. In fact, it is not difficult to achieve. Q University wants to retain Chen Li, so this small request will naturally help Chen Li realized it.

With the start of Q University, Chen Yunlan inevitably became busy. After all, not long after he returned to China, he accepted the appointment letter from Q University and became a professor at Q University's Academy of Fine Arts. In the new semester, he is leading a doctoral class, which is not to say that he is very busy, but he still has to spend a lot of time in school every day.

On the second day of school, Chen Li planned to audit the courses of the Department of Civil Engineering. He was also very interested in this aspect of civil engineering. Today, Chen Yunlan happened to have a class, so naturally no one would take Qiuqiu with him. Chen Li said in the morning I was still a little worried.

Wei Chen noticed it, rubbed Chen Li's hair and said, "I'll take Qiuqiu to work today, don't worry."

Qiuqiu was eating breakfast when he heard his big daddy calling his name, and he let out a sigh. Continue to eat with relish.

"Isn't it troublesome?"

Wei Chen should be very busy at work. If he takes Qiuqiu to work, will it disturb Wei Chen?

Wei Chen shook his head, "Don't worry, our fat uncle is very good."

Qiuqiu seemed to hear Big Daddy praising him and narrowed his eyes with a smile.

After hearing what Wei Chen said, Chen Li felt relieved a little.

When the time came, Wei Chen drove Chen Li to school and then took Qiuqiu to the company.

Going out with a baby is naturally not just a matter of taking the baby with you. Wei Chen's hands are also filled with all kinds of bags, big and small.

As a result, the employees of Changfeng Group saw such a scene that stunned them - their wise and unsmiling General Manager Da Bingshan actually came to work holding a chubby, smiling fat baby with hanging clothes on his hands. Wearing bulging bags of all sizes!

Changfeng Group allows employees to bring their children to work under special circumstances. After all, everyone has times when it is inconvenient. They also deliberately open nanny and children's rooms in each department, and even invite kindergarten teachers to help during winter and summer vacations. With children.

However, no one expected that one day, the general manager of Changfeng Group would bring his child to work!

Their General Manager Wei looks so young, why does he have a son?

Anyway, wherever Wei Chen goes now, it will cause a lot of commotion, and even several work groups within Changfeng Group exploded because of the fact that Wei Chen brought his baby to work.

"Oh my God, what did I see! General Manager Wei actually brought his son to work!!! [Picture]"

"Son!!!! General Manager Wei has a son! Who is the general manager's wife?" I'm lovelorn!!!!"

"Isn't that the new colleague upstairs? The general manager has been married for a few years, and we have been lovelorn for a long time! Crying!!!" "

Ahhhhh, look, the general manager's The eyes are so gentle!! No, no, help me quickly, or I will be drowned by the general manager's eyes [Picture]"

This is a relatively close-up photo, with a chubby child lying on Wei Chen's shoulder Can't see clearly. But this photo was captured very cleverly, just when Wei Chen's eyes fell on Qiuqiu, there was still a little coldness, full of softness, and full of fatherly love. Su is dead!