Chapter 247 - 248

Chapter 247 His Son

"Sorry, you have been restricted from leaving the country." The beautiful ground staff at the airport said in a sweet voice.

Laient felt for a moment that there was something wrong with his ears. At this time, he was originally angry and guilty. Because of this problem, Laent put his hands on the counter with a ferocious face and said angrily: "Are you doing this? Wrong!"

The ground staff confirmed again, "I'm sorry, sir, you are really restricted from leaving the country."

Getting the same answer again, Laente's face suddenly became distorted. At this point, he already knew that it was exposed. However, Laente didn't know whether it was the Chen family who restricted him from leaving the country, or the people he harmed who fought back.

Laent was a little panicked, but in the next moment, he knew that he was going to escape from here. Since he could not leave the country for the time being, he had to find a place to hide first so that the Chen family could not find him!

Liant thought, and immediately dragged his luggage and left the airport quickly.

That night, Liant took a bus to a city in southern China, a city he had never even heard of before. In this case, it would be more difficult for the Chen family or the Wei family to find him. , because he doesn’t even know where his destination is, and when they investigate, they will definitely be confused.

However, Liant didn't know that all his actions had been monitored. As long as he was still in China, he could not escape.

Jiang Ye received the news as soon as Liant arrived in that city, but he did not let his men take action. Instead, he asked them to continue to monitor Liant's every move. When the Chen family wanted to find Liant, , "accidentally" leaking the news about Liant to them.

Since the Chen family and Lient have cooperated, let them bite for a while, and then he and Wei Chen come out to finish it off. The next day, Chen Yunsheng went to Liant's office again to find Liant, aggressively, but pushed Lien away. In the special ward, Liante had disappeared. Chen Yunsheng grabbed a passing nurse and asked: "Where is Liante?"

The nurse was frightened by Chen Yunsheng's appearance and didn't know how to answer. Chen Yunsheng He just grabbed the nurse's collar and asked: "Let me ask you, where is Liant?"

The nurse then replied in a low voice: "No... I don't know, Dr. Liant usually comes to work at this... time But...but I didn't see anyone today."

Chen Yunsheng immediately realized that Laent had run away, and ran to Laent's house instead, but the building was already empty!

"Damn it!" Chen Yunsheng couldn't help but cursed, and immediately asked Chen Yunqi to find the whereabouts of Ente. Laent, you'd better not stay in China, otherwise even if your heart doesn't match my daughter, I will dig out your heart!

Soon Chen Yunqi gave a reply.

"It seems that the Sheng family has taken action. Liante has been restricted from leaving the country and is still in the country." Chen Yunqi said.

"Yunqi, this plan failed." Chen Yunsheng didn't want to admit it, but in this plan, Liant, who was in a key position, had already escaped, so no one would make Chen Li brain-dead, and Chen Yu could not get out of Chen Li's mind. Li may have a heart.

"Maybe." Chen Yunqi didn't feel that the plan failed. He didn't care whether Chen Yu could get the heart.

This time the Wei family also participated in the implementation of this plan. With Detective Wei's intelligence, he could naturally see it.