Chapter 311 - 312

Chapter 311 Little front teeth

Because the evidence of the profit chain of Changfeng Group's drug smuggling and trafficking was firmly in the hands of the police, it only took a week for everyone in the Changfeng Group's profit chain to be controlled by the police.

This chain of interests ranges from the directors of Changfeng Group to an ordinary employee in the Ministry of Transportation. According to preliminary statistics, it reaches more than 100 people! This does not include employees in other branches.

More than a hundred people were pulled out at once, which was a huge fluctuation for Changfeng Group. However, this fluctuation did not cause much waves in Changfeng Group. Ordinary employees were not even aware of what happened. Some people around me left my job for no apparent reason.

Some senior officials may know something, but at this time they are as quiet as chickens, fearing that they will cause trouble if they are not careful.

The day after Chen Yunzeng surrendered, Wei Chen was quickly transferred back to the position of deputy general manager. He not only had to take charge of the marketing department, but also temporarily acted as the general manager.

Everything was under the control of Sheng Jiaqi and Wei Chen. Despite pulling out so many cavities, Changfeng Group was still running in an orderly manner.

After Country F silently destroyed the drugs on the shipment, it released the seizure. Although the shipment came back a few days later than expected, it was delivered to the customer within the stipulated time.

It stands to reason that this drug smuggling incident should have set off a huge wave across China. However, there was no splash at all. There was no media to follow up on the incident and everything was done quietly. .

This undercurrent was extremely turbulent, but on the surface the imperial capital seemed calm, as if nothing had happened. The Chen family seemed to have not changed much. However, no one knew that the Chen family had spent these few days in order to escape unscathed. Tianli cut off the line that had been in business for more than ten years.

How could the Chen family be happy if more than ten years of business operations were in vain? I wish I could skin and cramp the person who started this wave, but now is a critical period, and the Chen family is not stupid. They managed to get themselves clean, but they still fall in because of their temporary resentment?

Under the current situation, the Chen family could only knock off their teeth and swallow it in their stomachs, abandon the Department of Transportation line, and even abandon all transactions in the recent period.

After walking on this road for so many years, they have been able to stay intact not only because the Chen family is powerful, but also because they are cautious enough and know when to hide their capabilities and bide their time, and when to move forward boldly.

The Chen family knows that in the coming time, more and more drug trafficking organizations will fall into the hands of the Chinese police, so at this time, they can do nothing!

Just as the Chen family thought, the police extracted a lot of useful information from Chen Yunzeng. Although some forces have gone into hiding after hearing the news, there are still many drug trafficking organizations or individuals who were caught off guard by the police's activities. and was arrested.

A top-down anti-drug campaign swept across the country in an instant, and the provinces located in the border area were even more intense.

Under such a powerful blow, the effect is naturally remarkable.

At this point, the Chen family's losses have been huge. But for their current power, these losses cannot harm their roots at all.

As the saying goes, centipede insects are dead but not stiff. The Chen family is not dead yet. Even if the Chen family has been cut off from the drug business for more than ten years, secretly, the Chen family has many clues that the police do not have. Discovered?