Chapter 323 - 324

Chapter 323 Return to Yunlan

The zero o'clock bell rang amidst the cheers of thousands of households. For China, a year has just passed. This is the time to bid farewell to the old and welcome the new. Outside the window, countless fireworks bloomed at the same time, carrying The New Year's vision of thousands of households blooms in the first second of this new year. Chen Yunlan stood by the window, his eyes falling on the colorful fireworks in the sky. He didn't know what he was thinking at the moment, except for a faint smile on his lips.

He was obviously smiling, but there was an inexplicable sadness flowing out of him.

For Chen Yunlan, this was still a sleepless night, just like the thousands of days before. As soon as he went down and closed his eyes, chaotic emotions surged in, without a clue, but they disturbed him. Unable to sleep. Tossing and turning all night, in a daze, as if asleep, but also awake, until dawn, it is a new day.

The fireworks outside the window bloomed one after another, reflecting the colorful light on Chen Yunlan's face. Chen Yunlan lowered his head and looked away from the bright fireworks. Such things were so beautiful that he couldn't breathe, and they were so beautiful that he... didn't dare to hope.

The mobile phone placed beside the bed rang. Chen Yunlan walked over and picked up the mobile phone. The caller ID showed a series of unfamiliar numbers. Chen Yunlan didn't know who was calling. He originally wanted to swipe in the direction of rejecting the call, but in the end he couldn't. I don’t know why, but it slipped to answer. By the time Chen Yunlan reacted, he had already put the phone to his ear.

"Chen Yunlan, it's me."

A low and slightly hoarse voice came from the mobile phone. Chen Yunlan reacted for a while before he knew who the owner of the voice was. "Hello, Mr. Xie." Chen Yunlan said calmly. said.

"I'm downstairs in your community, come down." There was no emotion in Xie Chunsheng's voice.

Chen Yunlan refused without hesitation, "Sorry, I'm going to bed."

A low laugh came from the phone, and the domineering words fell into Chen Yunlan's ears, "Chen Yunlan, I don't mind in person." Go up and ask you to come down. You should know that I have this method. Of course, if you don't mind me disturbing your family, I will be happy to come up and take you down."

Chen Yunlan did not answer and was silent for a long time. Finally, she said: "Okay, I'll come down."

"I'll wait for you below." Xie Chunsheng's voice contained a smile of success, which was light and hard to detect.

Chen Yunlan changed her clothes and went out.

Normally at this time, the community is quiet, but today is the Spring Festival, and there are still many people keeping up the New Year's Eve. The community is also decorated with joy, with red lanterns and red couplets, which looks very lively.

Chen Yunlan didn't have much thought to pay attention to the excitement. Chen Yunlan thought about going back to see Xie Chunsheng. When she came out, she didn't wear much clothes. At this time, the night wind was a bit cold. Chen Yunlan gathered up his clothes. The whole person shrank into a ball.

When he walked to the gate of the community, he saw a car in front of a street light not far away. The car was still on. Chen Yunlan estimated in her mind that this was Xie Chunsheng's car. After hesitating for a while, she turned towards the car. direction.

Xie Chunsheng saw Chen Yunlan in the car. When he saw Chen Yunlan walking towards him in thin clothes, Xie Chunsheng frowned. Why is this person so unable to take care of himself? Thinking about it, he took off his coat, opened the car door and got out.