Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 101 Exactly the same:

Chen Li looked at Wei Chen steadily, with deep affection in his big eyes that he was not even aware of.

"Li Li, did you call me by my name?" Wei Chen asked again, his arms holding Chen Li tighter and tighter, as if he wanted to hold this person tightly in his arms, connecting flesh and blood. .

Chen Li felt Wei Chen's excitement. He crawled into Wei Chen's arms, then buried himself in Wei Chen's chest and nodded.

Yes, he spoke.

Wei Chen kissed the top of Chen Li's hair excitedly, even a little incoherently, "Li Li, Li Li, do you know? I...I'm really happy now. I'm glad you spoke. This is I...heard you speak for the third time. Your voice has been engraved into my soul. God knows...I miss your voice so much. I...also feel that your voice is the most important thing in this world... The most beautiful sound."

Even after he had just been reborn, when he had just learned that he was alive and had the chance to start over again, Wei Chen was not as excited as he is now. My whole body couldn't stop trembling with excitement, and I felt more like a fool, not knowing what I was talking about now.

Chen Li listened quietly, feeling Wei Chen's excitement. His heart seemed to be burned by something, and his whole chest felt warm.

"Achen." Chen Li tried to call Wei Chen's name, but his vocal cords were torn and his throat burned, making the word "Achen" seem to be covered with a layer of fog and hoarse. , like a mosquito buzzing.

But Wei Chen heard it. When these two words entered Wei Chen's ears, Wei Chen was about to dance like a child. If he hadn't been holding Chen Li, Wei Chen would have jumped out of bed right now. Wei Chen felt that he had never been so happy or excited.

"I'm here, and I will always be here." Wei Chen said, then lowered his head and took Chen Li's lips into his mouth, kissing her passionately. Their tongues touched each other, and they were entangled together. The sound of slurping water was heard quietly. The ward resounded.

As the night grew darker, neither of them felt sleepy, and they hugged each other tightly. Even if there was no exchange of words, they both felt extremely happy just by giving each other a look.

I don’t know who closed their eyes first and fell asleep. The sound of breathing became longer and longer. They fell into each other’s dreams, and even their dreams were filled with the color of happiness.

The next day, the sun was shining, and there were birds singing non-stop on the branches outside the window, jumping up and down on the branches, full of vitality.

Wei Hua entered the hospital with a fruit basket in his hand. After asking where Wei Chen's ward was, he went straight to the ward.

The door of the ward was ajar. Wei Hua knocked on the door politely a few times. When the word "come in" came from the ward, Wei Hua opened the door and went in.

"Achen, morning." When Wei Hua entered the ward, Wei Chen was leaning on the hospital bed with a laptop on his knees and was processing some documents. Wei Hua couldn't help but said: "We are all hospitalized, so we don't have much rest. Rest, you can't finish the work, you can wait until you have rested enough before you can finish it."

Wei Chen asked Wei Hua to find a seat and sit down by himself, without leaving the computer, "It's nothing, just a slight concussion, rest a few days The sky will be fine."

Wei Hua was still frightened when he mentioned this, but since the matter was over, he would not mention it in front of Wei Chen, but the angry look on his face did not go away. In order to prevent his anger Wei Hua changed the topic, "Where is Chen Li? Is he okay?" When Chen Li was mentioned, Wei Chen's eyebrows became gentle, "He went for a check-up." He fell into a coma yesterday, Chen Li Not trusting him, they stayed by his side. The doctors and nurses asked Chen Li to check to see if there were any internal injuries, but Chen Li didn't go. He just sat by Wei Chen's bed. No matter what the doctor or nurse called Chen Li, Can't scream.