Chapter 261 - 262

Chapter 261 He is very strong.

"This is why I asked you to bring Chen Li to Ci'en. Although there are men with the gene to have children in this world, they are very few after all, and it is a very obscure thing. The people who know about it are not family members." If a relative has such a gene, it means that he himself has this gene."

Wang Kaiji replied: "I can't guarantee whether the doctors at Q University Affiliated Hospital know about this, so in order to prevent Chen Li from being studied as a monster, I just Ask Lan Xiping to bring him to Ci'en."

After Wang Kai said this, he finally began to answer the question Lan Xiping had just asked, "Chen Li is very strong. Although he didn't know that he was pregnant, he fell down. When he was pregnant, he instinctively protected his belly, and the child in his belly was also very strong. He may have felt his father's love, so he persisted strongly, so both father and son were safe. However, Chen Li's physical condition It's relatively bad. He fell down again this time. Let him rest for a while." When the words "father and son are safe" fell, Lan Xiping breathed a sigh of relief. He looked at Wei Chen, and then he realized that the mountain had always collapsed in front of him. Detective Wei, whose expression remained unchanged, was now covered with fine sweat, his entire face was pale, and his hands were clenched tightly. After Wang Kaiji said that both father and son were safe, they slowly relaxed. hand.

It can be seen how nervous and worried he was just now.

"It's okay. Chen Li wakes up later, and you can go over and have a look." Wang Kaiji patted Wei Tan's shoulder and said comfortingly. The moment he touched Wei Chen's shoulder, Wang Kaiji realized that Wei Chen was still there. shake.

"Thank you." Wei Tan was silent for a long time before he found his voice, but his voice was a little hoarse, and the last note was even trembling.

At this time, Wang Kaiji's phone rang. It was the director of the Affiliated Hospital of Q University.

After Wang Kaiji answered the phone, he thanked the director of the Affiliated Hospital of Q University. If he hadn't ended a meeting today and asked the ambulance to take Chen Li to Ci'en, the news that men can get pregnant would have been on the major news by now. headlines.

However, during the subsequent conversation, Wang Kaiji's expression suddenly froze, and even showed an angry look. If he had not been well-educated, he would have just dropped the phone in his hand at this moment.

"Dean Wu, please handle this matter fairly." Wang Kaiji's face was solemn, and his tone was not like a request, but an order. This shows how shocking the news he just heard from Dean Wu of Q University Affiliated Hospital was. He was angry.

After getting Dean Wu's assurance, Wang Kaiji hung up the phone and looked at Wei Chen, "It seems that the child in Chen Li's belly is your lucky star." After saying this, Wang Kaiji breathed a sigh of relief. He couldn't imagine it. If Chen Li was not sent to Ci'enlai today, but to Q University Affiliated Hospital, what would be the final result?

"Teacher, what happened?" Lan Xiping didn't know why.

Wei Chen was also puzzled, and like Lan Xiping, he cast doubtful eyes on Wang Kaiji.

"The person who just called me is the director of the Affiliated Hospital of Q University. He said that the doctor on duty in their emergency room today has been bribed. As long as Chen Li is pushed into the emergency operating room, he will immediately kill people and dig out their hearts!" Wang Kaiji said When he was killing people and digging out their hearts, his voice was trembling with anger and more of disbelief.

You don’t need to think about who is the mastermind behind this matter, but Wang Kaiji didn’t expect that the Chen family would go to such a crazy level! What do they think of human life? If you say murder and dig out the heart, then kill and dig out the heart?