Chapter 367 - 368

Chapter 367: The golden bee escapes its shell.

One day flies by.

Wei Zhenxiong arrived at the office early. After seeing that the chairman's office was decorated according to his aesthetics, he nodded with satisfaction.

This feeling of guiding the country was very useful to him, and his vanity was unlimitedly satisfied.

Not long after Wei Zhenxiong arrived at the office, the secretary came with Chen Yunqi's people. Apparently they were also anxious about the port, so they came here early in the morning.

Wei Zhenxiong's good mood dropped a lot because of this person. He just wanted to sign the port contract as soon as possible and send the Chen family's giant Buddha away.

However, Wei Zhenxiong was anxious. He would not slack off on what he should pay attention to. He carefully read the contract from top to bottom, inside and out, and asked Wei's lawyer to confirm it again to make sure it was consistent with the previous one. After the agreement was agreed upon, Wei Zhenxiong signed the contract with great courage and sent the Chen family away.

Wei Zhenxiong knew that if he got involved with this giant Buddha, he would be swallowed down to the bone.

After both parties confirmed the contract, Chen Yunqi's people turned around and left.

Wei Zhenxiong asked his secretary to go out and see the person off. He sat on the office chair and breathed a long sigh of relief.

From then on, he had nothing to do with the Chen family, and the Wei family belonged to him again.

Thinking about it this way, it seems that the gift from that port is worth it.

Wei Zhenxiong felt very proud again. However, half an hour later, the person who had just signed the contract with him hurried back to Wei Zhenxiong's office and slammed the contract on Wei Zhenxiong's desk.

Wei Zhenxiong was puzzled, "What's wrong? Did something go wrong?" Wei Zhenxiong asked with a frown. He didn't like the condescending look this man put on in front of him at all. Isn't he just a dog of the Chen family? Where do you get the arrogance?

"Wei Zhenxiong, I advise you not to play tricks. As long as the Chen family moves their fingers, you will be nothing!" The man said, the veins on his face bulging out with anger.

Wei Zhenxiong was even more puzzled, but he was also angry. So what about the Chen family, why were they dictating in front of him?

Wei Zhenxiong was filled with rage and scolded all the eighteen generations of the Chen family. However, when he spoke, he still looked good-tempered, "Mr. Chen, you have to speak clearly. How can I It's a trick. This contract was drawn up by you, and I just signed my name on it. How could it be a trick?"

"Wei Zhenxiong, what you said is nice." Mr. Chen sneered, "But do you know? , is this contract an invalid contract?"

"If there is a problem with the contract you drew up, you will blame it on me. Don't think that because your Chen family is so powerful, you can bully others like this!" Wei Zhenxiong said righteously. said.

Seeing that the expression on Wei Zhenxiong's face was not fake, Mr. Chen frowned and said, "You really don't know?"

"What do I know about me?" Wei Zhenxiong asked.

Now, Mr. Chen was even more sure that Wei Zhenxiong didn't know anything, so he said in a deep voice: "The problem is not the contract, but your port!"

"What happened to my port?" Wei Zhenxiong was shocked.