Chapter 241 - 242

Chapter 241 Chen Li woke up.

Wei Chen, who had isolated himself in a crazy world, was shocked back by Butler Zhang's words. He let go of Xu Ruru as if he was electrocuted and ran back to the bed.

However, Chen Li fell asleep without saying a word, but at this time, his brows gradually relaxed, and there were only tears left in the corners of his eyes.

Wei Chen knelt down and looked at Chen Li quietly, not daring to make any move.

Xu Ruru was also saved because of Wei Chen's departure, but she lay weakly on the ground, clutching her throat that felt like it was on fire and unable to stop coughing.

Wei Yan stepped forward with an unhappy look on his face, helped Xu Ruru up, and helped Xu Ruru to leave. It was not that Wei Yan cared about Xu Ruru, but that he knew that Xu Ruru was not suitable to stay here at the moment.

Wei Tan looks much better now, but no one knows whether he will have another attack later. No one can control Wei Chen now.

Mr. Wei felt that he was completely weak, so he gave all his strength to Butler Zhang and asked Butler Zhang to help him go down.

When he and Xu Ruru agreed on this method, they never expected such a result. They never expected that Wei Chen would fall into madness because Chen Li was hypnotized.

However, it was too late to regret now. Xu Ruru could never appear in front of Wei Chen again. Not to mention whether Wei Chen wanted to see Xu Ruru or not, even Xu Ruru had a psychological shadow today because of Wei Chen like this.

Xu Ruru was helped out of Wei Chen's room by Wei Yan. Wei Yan called for an ambulance. While waiting for the ambulance, Wei Yan glanced at the pale Xu Ruru and said, "I thought you were a smart person. ."

Xu Ruru lowered her head, and her burning throat made her speechless.

"But now it seems that you are very stupid and pitifully stupid." Wei Yan's face was full of indifference, "Doing such a thing for someone who doesn't like you at all? Do you think it's worth it?"

Xu Ruru still didn't think so. As he spoke, tears fell one by one.

She didn't cry when she was hit hard on the head. When Wei Chen pinched her neck, she still didn't cry when she felt death for the first time.

But now, because of Wei Yan's simple words, her tears fell uncontrollably.

She never thought that she would say goodbye to the love that had been buried in her heart for more than ten years with such a tragic ending.

When Wei Yan saw Xu Ruru crying, he didn't pass a tissue to Xu Ruru. It wasn't that he didn't care about her, Xu Ruru's current fate was entirely her own fault!

The ambulance came quickly and Xu Ruru was picked up. Wei Yan did not follow. He took out Xu Ruru's mobile phone and contacted Xu Ruru's friends in Shanghai before returning to Wei's house.

He was now worried about the situation of Chen Li and Wei Chen. He had to go and take a look.

In Wei Chen's room, Wei Chen was still standing in the same posture as before, motionless, his eyes falling on Chen Li, but he did not dare to touch Chen Li.

Chen Li was lying on the bed with a peaceful expression, as if he was asleep, but no one knew what kind of world he was experiencing now.

Wei Yan stood next to Wei Chen and said: "I know there is a psychiatrist in the world. He has outstanding abilities and has solved many psychological problems. This time Chen Li was hypnotized, maybe this doctor can come over and take a look."