Chapter 187 - 188

Chapter 187 Past Events

When Cookie came downstairs, Sheng Jiaqi was sitting on the sofa smoking. Cookie can't remember how long it has been since Sheng Jiaqi smoked. Maybe it was when Cookie was born, or maybe it was longer.

Cookie didn't know what he was thinking at the moment. He walked up to Sheng Jiaqi, reached out and snatched the cigarette that Sheng Jiaqi was about to put back to his mouth, and said, "Dad, stop smoking."

Sheng Jiaqi also Whenever I argue with Cookie, I just look at Cookie without any smile on my face.

Although Cookie didn't hear what Sheng Jiaqi asked, he knew what Sheng Jiaqi wanted to ask. Because no one smoked at home for a long time, Cookie couldn't find an ashtray for a while, so he could only hold the cigarette in his hand and smoke. The smoke choked him and he coughed. Sheng Jiaqi sighed and walked to Cookie to get back the cigarette, but he didn't smoke it. He went to the bathroom and threw the cigarette that he had only taken a few puffs into the toilet and flushed it away before returning. Road to the living room.

"I didn't know you were still smoking, dad." Cookie's meaning was very simple, and he didn't question why Sheng Jiaqi was still smoking. "Occasionally." Sheng Jiaqi replied, it was indeed occasionally. A pack of cigarettes could put a few cigarettes on him. Months later, when he encountered a problem at work, he would take a few puffs of cigarettes to let the smell of nicotine wash away his irritable nerves, so that he could calm down again.

He does not smoke at home. Firstly, Cookie is still young and cannot let him inhale second-hand smoke. Secondly, Cookie has rhinitis and cannot tolerate the smell of cigarettes.

He was really upset today, so he couldn't help but take out a cigarette. As soon as he smoked it, Cookie caught him in the act.

"Well, you should smoke less." Cookie continued to remind, and all his concern was hidden in these few words.

The Sheng family nodded, "I know."

After that, there was a long silence.

Cookie looked at Sheng Jiaqi, and Sheng Jiaqi also looked at Cookie. The two father and son wanted to see it, but they were unknown and no one knew how to open it.

"You..."

The two father and son spoke at the same time, as if they had made an appointment, looking at each other, but not knowing what to say. Cookie closed his eyes, as if risking his life, and said: "Dad, yes, Wei Hua is that person at that time, Cookie's other father." "

So you really decided to be with him?" Sheng Jia frowned. He frowned, not surprised by the answer. Biscuit looked a lot like Wei Hua. If he were told that the two of them had nothing to do with each other, Sheng Jiaqi would definitely not believe it.

Cookie nodded and said firmly: "Dad, I like him. I have liked him for a long time." "

So when you were pregnant with Cookie, where was he? When you missed the biggest opportunity because of this, where was he? Where are you when you are raising Biscuit by yourself and receiving strange looks from others?" There was no ups and downs on the Sheng family's face, but his anger could be heard from his continuous questioning.

"Dad, he didn't know!" What responded to the Sheng family's anger was Cookie's helpless compromise.

It is said that the person who falls in love first has already lost. When he saw Wei Hua on the university campus, he was already completely defeated.

Cookie never knew that he would fall in love with someone at first sight, or even love him so humbly and silently, not daring to let the other person know.