Chapter 005 - 006

Chapter 005

The movement of Mr. Wei's hands of the Chen and Wei families was obviously paused. His originally smooth calligraphy was also stagnant. A good calligraphy work had flaws. The old man simply put away the pen and twisted up the rice paper. There is no need for a work with flaws to exist anymore.

At this time, Mr. Wei raised his head and met Wei Chen's slightly cold eyes and said, "Have you really thought it through? Even if Chen Li is a fool, are you still willing to marry him?"

Wei Chen nodded firmly, his cold eyes looking at him. At this moment, he was filled with a trace of warmth, "I am willing to marry him, regardless of whether he is Chen Li of the Chen family, just because he is Chen Li."

Mr. Wei's eyes were so sharp, and he immediately caught the look in Wei Chen's eyes. The tenderness shocked him. He could see the changes in his grandson in the past few days, as if he had been stimulated by something, he had put away all his emotions, and his eyes were so cold that it was impossible to see through any emotion. But now, when the grandson mentioned Chen Li, the warmth that flashed in his eyes did not seem to be fake.

So what changed Wei Chen? You must know that a few days ago, when Wei Chen mentioned his marriage to Chen Li, he was extremely resistant and even had a big quarrel with him, a grandfather.

After all, Mr. Wei is Mr. Wei. Even though his heart is turbulent, there is no emotion on his face at all. He continues to spread out the rice paper, paint with a brush, and said: "You can think about it. Since you have agreed to marry Chen Li, then Don't let Chen Li down after you get married."

"I will treat him well." Wei Chen closed his eyes to hide the turbulent emotions in his eyes, but spoke with a strong voice.

In this life, I will definitely cherish Chen Li at the top of my heart. No one can harm Chen Li in the slightest, not even the Chen family!

...

In the evening, the Wei family from all over the world gathered together for the Dragon Boat Festival, and the whole family was lively. In a big family like the Wei family, with many people, there is no need to expect harmony and harmony. The greatest harmony in the Wei family is that the intrigues are not brought to the surface.

After Wei Chen came out of Mr. Wei's study, he did not join the crowd. Instead, he held a glass of wine and looked at the railing of the terrace, looking into the distance and thinking deeply.

At this moment, the Wei family members who came back from the hall were already chatting, and they even seemed carefree. Although Wei Chen was standing far away, these words really fell into Wei Chen's mind.

"Has the Chen family's marriage been decided?" A person dressed like a lady winked at the people around her.

"I think it's settled." Another lady said, with a look of gloating on her face, "The old man has a tough attitude, Wei Chen has to marry me even if he doesn't want to!" "It's the

fool from the Chen family who's settled, right?"

"Yes. Ah, the Chen family is not willing to marry their daughter to the Wei family. Their daughters are all going to marry an official, and their role is much greater than marrying our Wei family." "

Who said that the old man likes Wei Chen? Wouldn't it cut off Wei Chen's future? If he marries a man and cannot have children, Wei Chen will not be qualified to inherit the Wei family no matter how capable he is. I don't know where he provoked the old man this time. I actually arranged such a useless marriage for him." The noble lady seemed to sigh, but her eyebrows were full of smiles.

"Let me tell you that our Wei family is not without the support of the Chen family, but the old man did this. Do you think the old man has already disliked Wei Chen and thought of a way to make everyone look better?" Another A lady winked.