Chapter 267 - 268

Chapter 267 Chen Yu is dead.

Night is sweeping across the sky, and something seems to be changing in the dark night.

Ci'en Hospital, outside the intensive care unit.

Now a full twenty-four hours have passed since the rescue, but Chen Yu has not woken up. Through the glass of the intensive care unit, you can see Chen Yu lying motionless on the hospital bed, with various tubes inserted into his body. , on the display screen next to the hospital bed, the electrocardiogram was fluctuating weakly.

The time left for Chen Yu was that only the last forty-eight disappeared. If Chen Yu did not wake up within these forty-eight hours, then she would bid farewell to this world forever.

The critical illness notice that was torn up by Du Lihun was lying quietly in the corridor outside the intensive care unit. After Du Lihun's anxious steps passed by, the wind brought up the debris, and the scraps of paper were blown up. After struggling in the void, he fell down weakly.

The dying struggle.

The night was getting darker and darker, and the noise from the outside world was blocked by the thick walls of the hospital. All that was left here was the silence that could be heard by a pindrop, and all that could be heard in my ears was my own breathing.

At this moment, Du Lixin was in a very embarrassed state. She no longer looked like Mrs. Chen. Her luxuriously styled hair, which she usually pulled up, was now messy and hanging on her head. She had not slept for two days, and her delicate makeup was because of The crying has turned into a mess, and the original appearance cannot be seen at all. If an uninformed person passes by here, he may think that he has seen a live version of "The Ring".

But now Du Lihun has no intention of paying attention to her own image. All her attention is on her daughter in the intensive care unit.

Chen Qing sat on the chair, looking down at the ground. He looked as embarrassed as Du Lixin. There was already a ring of stubble around his mouth. Staying up late made his eyes bloodshot.

His fists were clenched tightly, and he couldn't figure out why he was in this situation?

As if a century had passed, the night finally faded away, and the first snow of this winter fell in the outside world. The snowflakes were very small and melted when they fell to the ground.

Winter is coming and the sun is hidden today.

When the first ray of morning light shone into the intensive care unit, the electrocardiogram next to the hospital bed made a sharp scream, and the lines that had been weakly undulating before turned into a straight line, extending in a distant and endless direction.

Wang Kaiji was observing the situation in the intensive care unit at any time. When the neighing sound was heard, Wang Kaiji and a group of doctors appeared in the intensive care unit.

Chen Qing stared at the door of the ward. Du Lihun couldn't stand anymore and had to hold on to the wall to stabilize her figure. She didn't even dare to cast her eyes on the ward, as if this was the only way, everything would be different. The same will happen.

Ten minutes later, the door to the ward opened. With compassion and regret on their faces, the doctors shook their heads at Du Lihun and Chen Qing.

Wang Kai continued: "Please forgive me."

Chen Yu died. After all, he couldn't bear the call of the disease and died.

She could have lived, but she died because the obsession in her heart was too deep, causing damage to her already overwhelmed heart, which finally couldn't bear the strike.