Chapter 065 - 066

Chapter 065 Wei Chen catches a cold

Wu Zikang had just finished speaking , and the door opened. However, the person who came in was not Wei Chen, but a man Wu Zikang had never seen before. He was a bit older, wearing a pair of glasses, and had a serious face.

"Excuse me, is Chen Qing here?" the man asked Wu Zikang.

"Who are you?" Wu Zikang was confused as to why it wasn't Wei Chen who came.

"I'm a teacher at University B. Someone told me that Chen Qing was drunk in this bar and asked me to come and pick him up for school." The man pushed up the glasses on his nose and said.

Wu Zikang was slightly stunned, "Who told you?"

"Wei Chen." The man always replied, "So is Chen Qing here now?"

Wu Zikang already had the answer in his heart, but when he heard it with his own ears, I still feel a little surprised. In the past, no matter how busy Wei Chen was, as long as he called to say that Chen Qing had something to do, Wei Chen would immediately put down what he was doing and hurry up, regardless of what important matters he had on hand or whether Chen Qing's matter was urgent. Come over, but this time, Wei Chen not only did not rush over, but instead asked an unrelated person to come over to pick up Chen Qing.

Wu Zikang was angry and took out his cell phone as if to call Wei Chen.

"Bang!"

A crisp sound resounded in the box, and the goblet in Chen Qing's hand was thrown away. When it hit the ground, the red wine and glass burst out on the ground. Chen Qing's face turned blue, and his glasses hung on both sides of his body. His hands were trembling, and his eyes were stained with a faint blood color.

Wu Zikang looked at Chen Qing blankly with his cell phone, and pressed Wei Chen's number, but did not make a call after all.

"Chen Qing, are you not drunk?" The person who came to pick up Chen Qing knew that Chen Qing was not drunk unless he saw Chen Qing like this, but why did Wei Chen call him and ask him to pick up Chen Qing from school.

Chen Qing glanced at his teacher, and the anger in his heart became more and more fierce. He kicked the table hard, and the various wines on the table staggered down, and some fell to the bottom of the table. There was a burst of noise.

"A Qing, you..." Wu Zikang wanted to say a few words to comfort Chen Qing, but when he met Chen Qing's eyes, Wu Zikang didn't know what to say.

Chen Qing didn't know what he was angry about. Rationally, he felt that there was no need to be angry, but the anger in his chest rose uncontrollably, and he couldn't hold it back any longer.

After a long time, Chen Qing suppressed the anger in her heart, walked to the teacher and said, "Didn't you tell me to go back?" The eyes

under the frame were narrowed, and the teacher from University B said: "Although you are an adult, I hope It's better for you to come in less on occasions like this." As he said that, he looked at the feasting and feasting downstairs with a look of disgust.

"Shut up!" Chen Qing was already in a bad mood. This person kept chattering to her, and he got angry again. He vented directly to the teacher, "If you don't like it, you can tell my dad, don't You're blind in front of me." He didn't know yet that this teacher took advantage of his father so that he could supervise him.

After leaving the noisy bar, the sound of rain outside was mixed with thunder. Chen Qing did not hold an umbrella and got into the rain curtain. Today, he can't even see through himself.

The teacher shook his head and stood at the door of the bar out of the rain, waiting for Chen Qing.

Chen Qing was soaked by the rain all of a sudden, and the cold rain slapped on his body. Chen Qing's head that was occupied by anger finally woke up, and the feeling of loss buried in anger in his heart became clearer.

Rebirth of the Ultimate Pampering MarriageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara