Chapter 141 - 142

Chapter 141 It’s Not a Deal

Wei Chen, led by Butler Zhang, came to Mr. Wei’s study.

Butler Zhang knocked on the door of the study room, "Master, Master Chen is here." Mr.

Wei's vigorous voice sounded from inside the door, "Come in."

Butler Zhang opened the door of the study room and made an invitation gesture towards Wei Chen. "Master Chen, please come in."

After Wei Chen entered the study, Butler Zhang did not follow him. After closing the door of the study, he stood at the door with his back straight. During this period, no matter who came over, he would Will be turned away by Butler Zhang.

In the study, Mr. Wei was playing a game of chess. On the chessboard, the boundaries between Chu, River and Han were clearly defined, and the red and black stones were also dominant on one side, evenly matched.

"Sit down." When the old man heard the footsteps, he didn't even look up. He just said, "Play a game of chess with grandpa."

Wei Chen followed the instructions and sat opposite the old man, holding a black piece in his hand.

In this way, the grandfather and grandson stopped talking and started playing chess attentively.

Wei Chen pretended to be Chen Li in his heart and was worried that Chen Li was alone in the room. He was a little impatient when playing chess. He was soon caught in the wrong position by Mr. Wei. If he made a mistake, he lost the whole game. He was soon generalized by Mr. Wei. .

"You are very impatient." Mr. Wei said. When he looked at Wei Chen, he frowned slightly. "Yes." Wei Chen admitted generously.

Mr. Wei asked: "Because of Chen Li?"

Wei Chen nodded without hesitation this time, "Yes." His eyes were calm.

The old man stopped talking, stood up from the chess table, and walked to the desk with his hands behind his back.

The atmosphere was a bit calm, and the entire study was so quiet that one could hear a needle drop.

As if he wanted to test Wei Chen's patience, Mr. Wei called Wei Chen over to talk about things, but after a brief discussion after playing chess, he stopped talking.

"Grandpa, if there is nothing else, I will leave first." Because he was worried about Chen Li, Wei Chen became impatient and got up and was about to say goodbye and leave.

Mr. Wei finally spoke. He scolded Wei Chen who had already stood up: "Sit down! When did you become so impatient?" "It's just that you have concerns in your heart.

" Wei Chen was still open-minded.

Mr. Wei did not expect Wei Chen to be so direct. He was stunned for a moment and said, "Is the concern you are talking about about Chen Li?" "Yes." "

Wei

Chen, do you still remember how I taught you." The old man's knuckles Tap lightly on the table.

Ta-ta-ta.

Ta-ta-ta.

Very regular, like playing a tight-paced song.

Wei Chen narrowed his eyes and said: "Don't let the enemy take advantage of your weaknesses. In order to prevent such a result, it is best to have no weaknesses." This is what Mr. Wei has been repeating in Wei Chen's ears since Wei Chen was very young. a sentence.

"Do you still remember?" the old man said sarcastically: "Then what are you doing now? Because of Chen Li, you become agitated and you can't calm down. If I want to destroy you now, all I have to do is choke Chen Li. "