Chapter 155 - 156

Chapter 155: Happy Cooperation

Wu Zailin did not expect that his father, who had always been extremely majestic, would say such words, but after thinking about it carefully, it was not impossible. After all, his father really liked these paintings, especially Chen Li's paintings.

When "Light" was first exhibited, Wu Zhang stayed in the imperial capital for the entire exhibition period, and even participated in the subsequent auction, trying to auction off another painting by Chen Li, but was disappointed in the end. Return.

After arriving in the magic city, Wu Zhang even couldn't forget Chen Li's painting for a month. This time the Sheng family sent this painting to Wu Zhang as a gift, which was the best gift in Wu Zhang's heart. Of course, if the fake painting of the Chen family had not appeared, it would have been the most perfect birthday banquet for Wu Zhang.

Of course, Wu Zhang was just talking. Wei Chen had made it clear that he would not take advantage of Chen Li in the slightest. He asked Wu Zailin to relay his meaning in this way, which was just to embarrass both parties.

Wu Zailin didn't know what Wu Zhang and Jiang Ye said in private, so he felt a little embarrassed at the moment, "Dad, aren't you making things difficult for me and Wei Chen?"

Wu Zhang waved his hand and said, "Just talk."

Wu Zailin also said I didn't ask any more questions, and together with Wu Zhang, I once again focused on this painting. I just felt that the more I looked at it, the more I liked it, and the more I looked at it, the happier I felt.

Chen Li's paintings have such magic power.

Whether it is Wu Zhang or Wu Zailin, they believe that over time, Chen Li will definitely become the most shining star in the international painting world!

Wu Zailin's eyes darkened slightly. He believed that when Chen Li rises, the treacherous Chen Yunlan will also be severely left behind by Chen Li!

After Jiang Ye and Sheng Tianqi got into Wei Chen's car, they sat quietly in the back seat. Wei Chen sat in the passenger seat. At Wu Zhang's birthday party just now, he toasted Wu Zhang with a glass of wine. Now Since his son couldn't drive, Wei Yan drove the car to the hotel where Jiang Ye and Sheng Tianqi were staying.

The atmosphere in the car was a little quiet for a while, but there was no awkwardness.

"Young Master Jiang." Wei Chen said, breaking the quiet atmosphere.

"Just call me Jiang Ye." Jiang Ye interrupted Wei Chen and introduced himself in disguise.

"Jiang Ye." Wei Chen said obediently, "If you have anything to say, just say it directly. I believe we are not people who mince words."

"Shouldn't we find a quiet place to stop and chat?" Jiang Ye didn't expect that. Wei Chen would be so impatient.

Wei Chen said: "To tell you the truth, I have booked a flight ticket back to the imperial capital tonight, so I probably won't have much time to stay in the capital." In fact, Wei Chen is already eager to return home, and when he thinks that his Chen Li is still waiting at home, When he went back, Wei Chen wished he could grow a pair of wings and fly back to Chen Li.

"Okay." Jiang Ye didn't ask the reason and said straight to the point: "I want to invest in the project in Area A." "

Young Master Jiang, I'm afraid you have found the wrong person." Wei Chen said without any expression on his face, "This project is now It's not in my hands, or in other words, I'm still fighting for this project, so it's too early to mention it to me."

It's just too early, not a waste of words, which shows that Wei Chen believes that he will definitely win it. this project.

"It's not early." Jiang Ye smiled meaningfully, and two pear nests appeared, making his handsome face even more outstanding, "What if I said that this project now belongs to your Wei family? "