Chapter 191 - 192

Chapter 191 Went to the Supermarket

The meeting once again ended in chaos, and Wei Chen once again slapped those who questioned him and wanted to see his show with eye-catching results.

But this time, no one felt unconvinced. Now, they had completely seen Wei Chen's potential, not only in terms of ability, but also in terms of connections.

Therefore, even though many people have different stances from Wei Chen, in the next period of time, they should not bump into Wei Chen's gun and feel proud. This word is the best way to describe Wei Chen.

However, what made everyone feel that Wei Chen was more powerful was not his elation at the moment, but Wei Chen's calmness and low profile.

No matter who made such a big deal, he probably couldn't restrain himself from spreading the word to everyone. However, Wei Chen was different. If the Sheng family didn't let Wei Chen speak out today, would they have no way of knowing about it?

Just like now, when Wei Chen was so angry that Li Mingchang and Zhou Tongpeng, who were trying to suppress him and surpass him, were hospitalized, there was no trace of pride and complacency in Wei Chen. He still had a serious look on his face, and his eyes were as cold as before. , as if nothing happened.

Such a character is much better than Wei Chen's work ability and network of contacts.

Keep a low profile, be calm, and then do big things quietly!

Wei Chen is difficult to deal with!

No, Zhou Tongpeng was injured several times in Wei Chen's hands, and was taken away by ambulance both times. Although there was a lot of malingering last time, but what about this time? He really fainted from anger. He is probably rescuing him right now. Life or death is still uncertain!

Wei Chen naturally didn't want to know what these people were thinking. After the meeting, he went directly back to his office.

He signed an exclusive agency contract with Max, which was just the beginning. There were a lot of things waiting for him to do after that, and naturally he couldn't take into account what other people thought of him.

Because of the signing of the contract with Max, the entire Changfeng Group has also been busy for a while. Everyone knows the importance of Max in the Chinese market and does not dare to slack off.

Wei Chen was so busy that he went straight to get off work. He didn't even take a break at noon. He ate a few bites of food in a hurry and continued the work at hand.

However, Wei Chen's principle of not working overtime after get off work was still there. When the time came for get off work, everyone in the marketing department got off work together with a wave of his hand.

Detective Wei had just walked to the underground parking lot when he remembered that he didn't ride a bike today, so he returned to the first floor and planned to take a taxi to Q University. Wei Chen had just stopped in front of the gate of Changfeng Group when a bright red supercar appeared in front of him. The window was lowered, revealing a beautiful face.

It's Li Chu, the manager of the human resources department.

"Director Wei, where are you going? I'll give you a ride." Li Chu said to Wei Chen with a smile.

Wei Chen shook his head and said: "Thank you, Manager Li, for your kindness. I can just take a taxi myself."

When Wei Chen refused, Li Chu was not surprised either. He put his oversized sunglasses on his forehead and joked: "Wei Director, you don't need to be so cautious. I'm no longer interested in you. I just want to talk to you about something." "