Chapter 031 - 032

Chapter 031 Stay away from the haze

- he relies on you.

The barber's words echoed in Wei Chen's ears again, and Wei Chen's cold eyes slowly turned into gentle, like water, soaked with a faint smile. However, he did not answer the barber's question. He just focused his gaze on Chen Li, who was sitting quietly aside.

Chen Li was now trapped in his own world again. His eyes were dull and his expression was dull. He didn't know what his world was like and whether it was so beautiful that he was so addicted to it. Wei Chen wanted to enter Chen Li's world more than once to see what attracted Chen Li and made him reluctant to come out.

Chen Li seemed to feel Wei Chen's gaze, so he turned to stare at Wei Chen without any fluctuation in his eyes, but Wei Chen knew that Chen Li was urging him to leave.

Taking the card handed over by the barber, Wei Chen stretched out his hand towards Chen Li and said: "Li Li, let's go and visit the calligraphy and painting shop to see what you need." After saying this, Wei Chen could clearly feel Chen Li's affection. As soon as the light came on, he sat up from the chair. Only when painting was mentioned, Chen Li was willing to briefly withdraw himself from that world.

Wei Chen walked over and took Chen Li's hand. Chen Li stared at Wei Chen and urged silently.

Wei Chen couldn't help but reached out and rubbed Chen Li's hair. It was just the right length, soft and not thorny.

...

Today is Saturday, and even though the sunshine above his head is extremely harsh, there are still people coming and going in a certain city square in the Magic City. Wei Chen also has the intention to train Chen Li and want Chen Li to interact with the crowd more. Then he took Chen Li to this bustling city square.

Sure enough, as soon as he walked out of the barber shop, Chen Li shrank into Wei Chen's arms. He looked down at his toes and was completely led by Wei Chen to take a few steps.

Wei Chen was also patient. He held Chen Li's hand and searched for a calligraphy and painting shop in the huge city square. Although he wanted to train Chen Li, he couldn't bear to force Chen Li to face him immediately. For Chen Li, it was equivalent to The crowd of fierce ghosts faintly surrounded Chen Li in their arms, building a safe space for Chen Li.

As You Like It is a calligraphy and painting shop in this city square. This calligraphy and painting shop is not far from the barber shop just now. You can reach it just around the corner when you go out. Of course, Wei Chen was not very familiar with this kind of painting. When he saw the calligraphy and painting shop, he took Chen Li and walked in.

As soon as I entered the calligraphy and painting store, there was a blast of cold air. The heat was blocked by the closed glass door, and I felt refreshed. This glass door not only blocked the heat of the outside world, but also blocked the hustle and bustle of the outside world.

With shelves made of mahogany, a dazzling array of calligraphy and painting materials, and beautiful classical music flowing gently in the cold air, this quiet and peaceful calligraphy and painting shop can be said to be an alien existence from the city square.

There are not many customers in the shop, they are in twos and threes, some are carefully appreciating the various paintings and calligraphy hanging on the wall, and some are selecting materials, but they are all talking softly and consciously not to damage the atmosphere in the shop. Quiet, as if saying a word loudly is a sin.

Wei Chen led Chen Li into the store. When he touched the products in the store, Chen Li's eyes were glued to them, and he felt a little hot.

"You can choose it yourself." Wei Chen whispered in Chen Li's ear, and slowly let go of Chen Li's hand. In this world that Chen Li likes, he should let Chen Li travel by himself. .